Winter weather! ❄️

You guys are so lucky!!! :joy:

I live near the equator, sooo rip ever being able to see snow for me.

On the bright side, I had 10 days off because of a hurricane last year.

3 Likes

Righttt! The weather is playing with us! One day it’s really icy then the next it’s literally sunny!?

3 Likes

In Hong Kong, it doesn’t snow, and sometimes the weather forecast predicts it to be cold (as in, windy), but then the sun comes out and it’s really warm- although currently, there’s a flu going around the and all the kindergartens are shut with extra holiday time (Chinese New Year).
But I love the snow so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Y’all be having settled snow and I’m here with the temperature being -4C and no snow :joy: :snowflake:

3 Likes

Sameee :sob: fellow Londoner

4 Likes

It’s so weird. It hasn’t snown in England for years and all of a sudden it starts to happen recently. Last year my school had a snowball fight. It was l i t t y. Anyway we’ve got some snow, but it’s TOO COLD.

-3 degrees. :frowning:

5 Likes

We had a snowstorm come in, and on top of that, temperature’s so low :cold_face:

I went out yesterday to do something important, taking the bus and everything about me froze. My hands were red, my feet were numb, I was shivering like crazy and had to go inside multiple times while wondering when the bus would come. Luckily, I called my dad for comfort and motivation to make it out there while praying to God I’d catch the bus. I honestly thought I’d go to sleep at the station (it’s dangerous if I do, I mean I just witnessed a fight in front of me while planning how to catch the bus)

The snow was so much I had to take the side of the road and literally there were trucks behind me; yesterday was so bad, I’m just glad to be in the comfort of my own home :dizzy_face:

Both my parents told me I should wear more better clothes. I should have listened but I was in a rush…and hey, I did wear gloves but still my hands froze and my poor toes weren’t spared :crying_cat_face:

I also forget to eat something yesterday, I realized it this morning when I felt kinda weak :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That makes one of us Toasty :laughing: I dislike snow but whenever summer comes and it’s boiling hot, I wish for snow. Ugh, nice weather is so rare.

Also, that’s cool, my dad’s brother lived in Hong Kong (I mentioned this on another thread) and his family lives there :smile:

3 Likes

It’s literally -12 degrees F where I am right now… It’s so cold, they sent out an emergency alert that everyone in the state should have their heat at 65 degrees F or lower until the end of the week to prevent power outages.

2 Likes

:sob::sob: The struggle is real :sob::joy:

2 Likes

I remember that, It was like for 3 days or something. I was so lucky 'cause my school let us go a period early for several weeks!!

2 Likes

It’s freezing today. The low is literally 1°. 1°.

2 Likes

ITS SNOWING NOW !!! I HOPE SCHOOL CLOSES

Where I live , the standards are confusing.
Like last year it snowed a few inches and even the airports shut down BUT OUR SCHOOL WAS STILL GOING ON LIKE SOME KIND OF REBEL !!!

Here are a few pics that I just took :slight_smile:

(I can’t get the other one :no_mouth:)

4 Likes

The snow in our backyard oh man, you can literally sink your body into it and maybe half of you will show, but you’d also freeze to death :joy:

2 Likes

I wish it was like that here :disappointed_relieved: , but a few inches of snow is considered highly lucky where I live :expressionless:

2 Likes

OMGGGG MEEEEEEE! IM PRAYING TOOO GIRLLLL :joy::joy:

2 Likes

my school closed at 12. other schools didnt even opene which i was mad about (last year)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.