Winter's Reviews for Reads [OPEN]

perfect! I’ll have your story read in a few days :slight_smile: .

Thanks!

bumping! open! :slight_smile:

:warning: This review is not meant to offend anyone in any way, but is meant to help the author improve. :warning:

Revival by @episode.grace

PLOT: 9.5/10
Very well thought through and entertaining. I loved it.

CHARACTERS: 4/5
The characters were developed and did even little things (like Lilian blowing a kiss after shooting people) to show their personality which was good.

CLIFFHANGER: 8/10
It wasn’t much of a cliffhanger but the chapter as a whole made me want to continue reading.

DIRECTING: 9.5/10
Great directing. Only minor errors not very often. But mostly it was clean and smooth.

CHOICES: 5/10
The only choice was the mini game but without any other choices, the story was still enjoyable.

SPELLING/GRAMMAR: 5/5
I spotted hardly any to no grammar mistakes.

TOTAL: 41/50
Thank you for mentioning me at the end! I really enjoyed your story so I will keep reading!! :heart:

~ Winter :snowflake:

P.S. Sorry for the long wait. :see_no_evil:

:warning: This review is not meant to offend anyone in any way, but is meant to help the author improve. :warning:

DEMIGODDESS by @gisellec

PLOT: 5/10
From teh first episode, it all seemed a bit cliche but from the description and ending, I feel like it won’t continue to be cliche.

CHARACTERS: 4/5
Doctor Hill seemed a bit angry when he told ‘me’ to leave the hospital room. Gracie and Sophia are so rude! :scream::joy: I liked ‘my’ character, she seemed nice and I felt sorry for her that she had such idiotic friends lol.

CLIFFHANGER: 6/10
It wasn’t really a jaw-dropping cliffhanger but it did make me want to read on.

DIRECTING: 9/10
Minor errors like characters facing the wrong way in rear (or maybe it wasn’t the wrong way, but having them face the other way would look better in my opinion, or errors in spotting. But it was all mainly good.

CHOICES: 4/10
The only choices were whether to open a text message, and there was only one option. But you said at the beginning, that there will be more choices and choices that even affect the story.

SPELLING/GRAMMAR: 4.5/5
Minor errors with ellipses and commas.

TOTAL: 32.5/50

~ Winter :snowflake:

P.S. Sorry for the long wait. :see_no_evil:

Hi everybody. Most of you who may read this probably won’t care but I’m going to say it anyway. I’m closing this thread because I just don’t have time anymore because my personal life is overwhelming at the moment, and I’m just really stressed right now. I may reopen a new thrived at another point in my life but for now, this thread will be closed.

So, @Jeremy or @Sydney_H, please close this thread! :blush:

1 Like