Wirting partner ... QUICKLY PLEASE

hey guys im looking for someone who is willing to help me write my story i already have the first episode but i dont have a clear picture of how i want it to go so we could still talk about that and write down like a plan or something. you should have discord so we can have voice calls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey I can definatly help u I am an experienced writer but I don’t know coding so thats a problem but I am good at writing dialouges and also I don’t have discord I have instagram so if u are interested dm me on jhinuk439 its my ig name

ahh yes thats perfect :slight_smile: do you have discord too?

1 Like

Actuilly no I don’t but we can have voice calls and everything at instagram

hey guys im looking for someone who is willing to help me write my story i already have the first episode but i dont have a clear picture of how i want it to go so we could still talk about that and write down like a plan or something. you should have discord so we can have voice calls :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you know how to code

If then maybe I can be your cover writer to give ideas and other things . I have discord also but I can have voice calls but voice messages

i have discord but having diffcult days finding a partner to help me with my story

1 Like

Yeah, I can help and we can help each other too.

I need help with skinColors. It said that it doesn’t exist. Is there a way to fix this?

What exactly did you mean by that??

The code for choosing skinColors isn’t working. How do you fix it?