Wishend's Quick 'Stuff' Shop (CLOSEDTO CATCH UP!)

Thank you!

No problem!

Do u also do backgrounds?

Could you possibly use the background INT. LOCKER ROOM - DAY and make one of the lockers open in zone 1?

If not its ok, and ty!

@wishend Do you do art scenes?

@Manda1231 I could try if you’re willing to wait. :slight_smile:
@Dee.11 Well not exactly but I could try depending on what you’d like. :slight_smile:

The MC’s details r
Skin color:light
Eyebrows:seductive arch
Hair:Beach wave hair (fawn)
Eyes:Upturned feline (blue)
Face:soft heart
Nose:Eleven
Lips:Full round (bubblegum pink)
Outfit for MC is
Angel Costume Dress (Black)
White Angel Wings
She has the shocked animation she is screen center and in front of a mirror with her reflection
and on 1 of her arms she has a blue sorta wave thing wrapping around her arm like powers since she has powers @wishend

Okay, so you want to show just her reflection? Or part of her looking into the mirror?

Part of her looking in the mirror please @wishend

Okay, but please keep in mind that you should allow a few days for it to be completed because I’m new to art.

strong textTotally no rush @wishend

Ofc I will wait! But how long do you think it would take, like an estimated time?

I’d say at the most 2 days but I’ll try and start now. Just don’t have access to my computer at the moment.

Thats fine, ty :grin:

I actually found one made by Joseph Evans. If it’s not the right size, there’s multiple websites to resize it, just search Image Resizer.

Please make sure to credit him @josephcevans on Instagram. :slight_smile:

I actually did end up finding that version but with two lockers open, and I actually found it on episode life.com, so I credited it like this: background credit - Joseph Evans/Episode life.com. I’m kinda new to using edited backgrounds and crediting and all that, so I was wondering if you think what I credited was ok?

befunky is the best resizing websiste to use

Yep, that sounds totally fine!

Did you mean this animation?

yes @wishend

Can I have a reference picture of the wave thing around her and that you want? Do you want something like this?