WitchOfLust appreciation thread

@DigiKat lost a family member a few weeks ago.You didn’t deserve it @DigiKat but I hope you are doing well now!!!Thank you for coming back to the forums and for trying to finish your requests!!!Your art is incredible and you are one of the kindest and most talented person I’ve met.You are very special and you inspire me to be kind to others!!!I will be forever grateful for meeting you @DigiKat !!!
:heart::heart::heart:
Xxx

My art by @DigiKat

8 Likes

AWWWWWW.
I think my heart exploded :heart_eyes::heart:
YOU’RE SO SWEET I CAN’T EVEN HJFEKWLQF

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

You’re welcome!!!

4 Likes

Sorry for your lost @DigiKat! U deserved this. Stay strong! Be safe! Welcome back to forums. Art is beautiful as always. :sob::fist::raised_hands::100::grin: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Tysm :cry::heart:
I heard my mum’s voice screaming from heaven’s “get ur shit together, gurl!” and so I did :woman_shrugging: :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

:fist::sob::100: we’re all here for u.

4 Likes

Hope you’re doing better! :heart: Be strong, you’ll get through it. You are an amazing person @DigiKat !!!

3 Likes

You are a strong woman who does incredible things, sorry for your loss.
Your art is incredible and you are hardworking. Continue being you, love.
@DigiKat

3 Likes

wow. teach me to be as talented as you with art. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you, dear :heart: Art for ya kept me going, as well, so thank you for giving me this opportunity ;w;

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Will do my best, aw. :sweat_smile:
@LI05 I believe in hard work, not in talent, so all you gotta do is keep trying and practising, really :blush:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.