🖤 Witch's Art Shop 🖤 [CLOSED]

PASSWORD: Do your Magic!

• What are you requesting? An Art Scene
  • What style is it in? LimeLight
  • Character details, outfit, and pose. (If any characters)
    CHARACTER 1
  • Body: Cooper 01
  • Brow: Arched Thin
  • Brow Color: Black Dark
  • Hair: Messy Sock Bun
  • Hair Color: Cooper red
  • Eye: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye
  • Eye Color: Blue Aqua
  • Face: Diamond Long
  • Nose: Defined Natural
  • Lips: Small Heart
  • Lip Color: Pink Hot Gloss

OUTFIT

Boy Brief Underwear Cotton Black

CHARACTER 2

• Body: Cooper 01
  • Brow: Arched Thin
  • Brow Color: Black Dark
  • Hair: Curly Double Afro Puffs
  • Hair Color: Cooper red
  • Eye: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye
  • Eye Color: Blue Aqua
  • Face: Diamond Long
  • Nose: Defined Natural
  • Lips: Small Heart
  • Lip Color: Pink Hot Gloss
    OUTFIT
    Boy Brief Underwear Cotton Black
  • Please provide a background.

POSE

Character one should hold character 2 in the above photo

• Any add ons or pictures? It should be from the waist up
  • When do you need it? About 2 weeks.
  • Preferred artist? (Please only pick available people)
    Anyone.
1 Like

No worries! I know that making things takes time, I’m just excited to see what my request will look like.

Also, I was hoping to request a LL cover for my story from you, but I know your list is filling up really fast and it’s closed as of right now. I wanted to ask you when would it be best to make that request? I don’t want to put too much on your plate, so I wanted to check when it would be best for you.

2 Likes

Oh, bby, you’re so sweet!
I’ll gladly do a cover for ya as well, so unless you don’t need it by the end of this week, you can send me the deets on private and I will do it. :black_heart:

1 Like

@LiyahxWrites
Sure thing, will do :wink:

@AnonymousAuthor1
For only drawn arts I take comissions (5$, fiverr stuff), unless you want this to be an outline, or just a kind of drawing, based 100% on Episode’s Art Work.

@Queenstart2
Holymoly, I can obviously try, but I’m no bg artist, never really tried, so no promises!

Everyone, consider your requests accepted, check ur PM’s soon, etcetc.

3 Likes

Oh thank you so much! I follow this thread so I see how popular you’re becoming (and with good reason!) so I didn’t want to overwhelm you with another request right away. But I’m really grateful you’ll do a cover for me too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll send the proper request when I get home from work today. Thanks again, you’re so awesome! :hearts:

3 Likes

Okay I am ready to write up my request for a LL cover, please and thank you. :relaxed: I did a horrible mock-up in Paint again to act like a horrible visual aid. I hope it helps! :sweat_smile:

Summary

Again, to start: Do your magic~

I’d like to request both the long cover and the sideways cover for my story, if that’s okay.

So the cover I imagined has my main character looking over the different romantic matches on the dating app Key on her phone, with different silhouettes behind her that act like the possible matches she’ll find there. I don’t know how I want the background behind them, so feel free to do whatever you think works best with the silhouettes! Here’s the mock up I made:
KEYD_cover_mock

For the title, I’d like to use the ‘K’ you made for the logo I requested originally. It doesn’t need to be placed in a block like that - I just wanted to make sure you could see it on top of Mackenzie’s legs. Speaking of Mackenzie…

Body: Copper 03
Brows: Arched Natural (Deep Brown)
Hair: Short Wavy Ombre (Brown Chestnut)
Eyes: Deepest Upturned Wide (Brown Black)
Face: Diamond Long
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Full Pouty (Rose Light Nude Gloss)
Outfit:

• Twist Top Tank Cotton Blue Aqua
  • Double Button Shorts Denim Purple Violet
  • Flat Lace Up Sneakers Canvas Pastel Rainbow
  • Long Double Stone Feather Chained Necklace Leather Purple Blue Violet

Now, I don’t know how many silhouettes you can fit into the cover but four would be a really great minimum. Since they are going to be blacked out silhouettes, I’m okay if you use whichever models you’d like since the only trait that will be seen in a silhouette form is their hair. People of all genders are on the app, which is why I used to male-looking models and two female-looking models in my mock up version. However, I can give you model specifications if you’d like! Any of the poses that Episode has are fine by me, but these are some of my preferred ones:

• selfie_pose
  • flirt_wink_atcamera_pose
  • laugh_giggle_pose
  • react_shocked_gasppose
  • idle_armscrossed_angry_pose

If there are any other details you need from me, please don’t hesitate to let me know! I’ll always reply as soon as I can. :grin: And once again, thank you so much for taking on another request of mine. I really appreciate it!

1 Like

oh my god, your art is beautiful. when the shop opens again and i finish my first three episodes of my story i’ll request definitely.

3 Likes

hey there, talented human being ! just wanna stop by and let you know that im genuinely in love with your style :yellow_heart: definitely gonna be requesting someday, when i finally managed to finish my story :sweat_smile: anyways, keep up the good work :clapping:

6 Likes

Hi, everyone.
Hope everyone who requested will see this, cuz I’m not capable of tagging ya’ll (if someone could do this for me I’d be forever grateful).

Just wanted to let you know that I won’t be able to finish your requests in any time soon. It may be few days, but they can turn into weeks.
My mother just passed and I need some time for mourning. I hope everyone understands, I’m sorry for putting you in this situation.
You can obviously request from someone else, if you don’t want to wait for my return, just please let me know if yo do so, so I won’t continue working on yours request, once I’m back. That’ll be all.
Have a wonderful life, muffins.

12 Likes

OMG! I’m so sorry for you loss. Take all the time you need I’m in no rush.

I understand how you feel

6 Likes

I’m truly sorry for your loss!!!I’m sure your mom was as amazing as you and she didn’t deserve this.If you are feeling sad I’m always here for you!!!Tell your mom that she has made an amazing daughter!!!I’ll tag everyone I saw on a waiting list above.

@spilling_stars
@LadyLiteration
@BadassSaasha
@TaliaHopes
@WinterMoon05
@lazy_donut
@Danielle318

8 Likes

Hey, it’s totally ok.

I will wait for my request to be done,

4 Likes

I’m super sorry for your loss! :heart: My condolences to you and your family :heart:

4 Likes

Hey it is ok I understand how you feel just don’t remember the bad times remember the good ones you had with her and cherish those instead :cry::cry::cry::heart::heart::sob::sob::persevere::persevere::pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for ur loss and I completely understand the following and ur feelings take as much time as u need love. I just wish better days for u and ur family. As for my art at this time I don’t want to be a burden so I will try to find someone else. I will keep u and ur family in my prayers :heart::blush:

3 Likes

Bump! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I was just admiring your art and then I saw this!!! I will be praying for you and your family! I am SO sorry! I hope you don’t give up on art because of it. I am not saying that. You are SUPER talented and I hope you know that. Let your art shine like she is still here! Let it represent her memory, hopefully it is a good one (I never meet you or your mom in person).