Witch's Curse Promoting/R4R

No problem! I have read your story :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i’ll get on yours tonight!

1 Like

Here’s my screen shot proof.

1 Like

Hi!!
Your story looks really interesting :thinking::slight_smile: Would you like to do R4R with me?
My story name is: High Moon
Cover

If you agree, I will send you screenshots to your Instagram! Mine is stories.ali

sure i can do 3 for 3, send me screen shots and then i’ll read yours and send you screen shots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great! I’ll start reading now!

1 Like

1 Like

great i’ll get to yours tonight and post a screen shot :grin:

1 Like

Here’s the screen shot for you :grin:

let’s keep this going, my r4r list is getting low… serious r4r only, no ghosting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

currently writing episode 4, then on to coding it! what will be the consequences of your previous episodes’ choices? (trust me even within the first 3 episodes there were a few big ones) :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello! I would love to do a R4R !! :smiley:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Instagram: anaiz.writer
Genre: Drama, Mystery ,Romance,
Episodes: 8 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

:

sure we can do 3 for 3, I ask for screen shot proof first and then i’ll read yours and screen shot for yours too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure! I will read tomorrow because here is quite late! I will send you my ss when I’m done!

no problem, love :grin:

Hey there! I would love to do a r4r with you! :yellow_heart:

Story Name: The Takeover
Author: Frances
Genre: Action!!!
Style: Ink
Chapters: 6
Description: When you’re being framed for something you didn’t do, life can get pretty hard. But when a feared contract killer insists on helping you. That’s just crazy.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5528189088759808
IG: @epy.frances

Cover:

sure as my post says, read my 3 and post screen shot proof, then i’ll read yours and do the same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Heya! I read yours, it’s soooooo good!
I enjoyed reading it!

Screenshots

1 Like

aww thanks, i’m glad you liked it! i’ll get on yours tonight! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll send you the screenshots after I finish reading your story

Title: Poisoned
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama (fantasy and comedy)

Description:

1 Like