Witch's DTIYS and Giveaway! *WIN AN ART*

Hey!
You can win an art here (pfp, or waist up character to use it in your story!); promotion of your story; help with scripting: coding, directing, templates; so stay with me!

I’m not sure if it’s the right category, since it’s two-in-one, so if there’s better category for it, let me know, and I’ll move it :blush:

So I recently went on a break - both from Episode and Instagram - and when I came back, turns out I reached 200 followers on ig. It’s not much, but every milestone is worth celebrating, right?

Therefore, I present to you, ladies and gents, my very own Draw This In Your Style contest and a giveaway!

DTIYS

Rules:

• Go to my Instagram @witchoflust.ep
  • Follow me
  • Click on a first post and like it
  • Tag one (or more!) friend, who you think would like to participate
  • Draw Ariyani in either her human or vampire form (both versions on Instagram)
  • **Be creative! ** You can change everything! Pose, lighting, expression, just make sure she looks recognisable :wink:
  • Post both my and your drawing
  • Tag me in your post (DM me if your account is private)
  • Use #WITCH200DTIYS hashtag!
  • Deadline is 03.02 (DD/MM)

Prices:

GIVEAWAY

Rules:

• Go to my Instagram @witchoflust.ep
  • Follow me
  • Click on a first post and like it
  • Tag two (or more!) friends, who you think would like to participate
  • Leave a comment with „Entering”
  • Share the post on your story and use @ to mention me in it

Prices:

Tag your friends here, as well! Have fun and good luck!
xx :black_heart:

10 Likes

Bumpin’ this :black_heart:

Joining!

1 Like

I’ll enter!

1 Like

Bump :black_heart:

Definitely joining! :heart:

1 Like

Hi, can we enter even if we don’t have an Instagram? I’d love to enter, but I don’t have one…

1 Like

Hey, I’ll be doing a giveaway on forums once this one is done (so around first week of February) I can tag you if you’d like :blush:

1 Like

Oh okay, sure thanks! Can I draw it in my style anyway even if I don’t enter the contest?

1 Like

Of course!!! I’d love to see it! :heart_eyes::black_heart:

1 Like

Yay! Thanks, I’m glad :blush:

1 Like

Here’s what I came up with! Even if I can’t enter the competition, I had a lot of fun!

8 Likes

@Sydney_H If you could, please close this thread :black_heart:

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: