Woman Right Sucks 😈

yeah but those aren’t exactly rights. it’s more like a fucked up justice system.

God I hate when a girl hits a guy and then he tries to hit her but then she’s like “guYs Can’T hiT gIRLs” and I’m like sndnndjemenenenn bitch yes they can. You hit him, but because he’s so strong he doesn’t care, right? No, because imagine if deep inside he’s tired of all this nonsense!
Also, one time a guy was annoying me at school so I kinda just tapped him on the face and he lifterally jumped backwards and started crying. I just picked up my things and walked into the classroom, meanwhile everyone else was like “aRe YoU okAY??” And then he had to write an apology letter to me cause he was annoying me but I had to write a letter to him cause I hit him. But now I wonder, does this mean I’m really strong? Or does that mean he’s really weak/over dramatic? I think it’s both tbh (by the way I have no idea what this has to do with women’s rights, and also we were in like 4th grade so just chill aight? :smile:)

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: funny story but I agree with your argument.

2 Likes

Women and men shouldn’t put their hands on each other unless its for self defense. However, the man shouldn’t put his hand on a women the same he’d do to a man. Women need to stop expecting the guy won’t push her off or throw her down when she hurts him for no reason. He has a right to.

12 Likes

I swear I will try to be short.
I read 490 messages of this thread and I could recognize many misinformation about feminism.
Feminism started as a fight for equality because for women are denied so many rights, but today is for equity because when can deny people are different and need different types of attention, but they are still are restricted basic things like fair salary and safety for example.
Many things that are said that feminist do not fight for make me laugh because are things that are topics of the fight with active projects. Please remember there is a world outside of the internet and we can’t fight for everything in the same time, we need more people participating and initiating new projects instead of sitting and watching.
About the corruption of the cause: there is a rotten apple in every basket but this not erase the principles of the cause and generalize something doesn’t make true. Try to apply probability, possibility and remember that your experiences are not universal but are innumerable research about discrimination and oppression of women.
About the issues that man are suffering because of the patriarchy are topics, have own projects but instead of complain in the internet how about do something? There is no problem about complain because complain causes awareness but you need expose a solution you need to do something.
The first topic about this thread about the hitting and harassment is complex and something with many variants because is about a construction of the system of today. The influence of the speaker, a stereotype of fragility and infinite variants of casualities, morals and values. The issue you expose is so vague that can’t be fair discussed without open subtopics.
I worked in a YoungLGBT+ project, volunteered in helping victims of the flooding, attendance of victims of abuse and domestic violence and I’m starting a project to change the education of my state that will take years. So this is my life, if you want to really have a discussion dm me, so we can really talk about and understand each other about such many-sided subject.
Ps: Try to not to mistake feminism with femism.

6 Likes

Yesss!! :100:

1 Like

Agreed :100:

2 Likes

agreed :eyes:

2 Likes

in conclusion; society sucks ass !

5 Likes

I totally agree!

I’d be okay with feminists if they focus on these issues instead of bitching about men & women.

5 Likes

I notice a lot of women trying to act tough now and provoking others yet get surprised when they get hit. Everyone’s first instinct when they get threatened is to put their hands on the other person. Men especially do this.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one who noticed this?

1 Like

I’ve noticed this and it’s really annoying. People shouldn’t be surprised if they get hit when they act rude.

Jeez what am I rambling about. I’m such a messed up rat :neutral_face:

4 Likes

A bit off-topic, but I’m confused as to why this thread wasn’t closed? It comes off very political to me and I thought politics weren’t supposed to be discussed on these forums?

EDIT: I don’t want the thread to be closed, but I’m just pointing this out as it confused me greatly. The abortion topic & New Zealand topic both got closed really fast but this is still up… :joy: Just confusing is all.

3 Likes

I don’t know is either :grimacing::joy:

2 Likes

It might be because feminism and woman’s rights now isn’t actually supposed to be so political? I mean…I dunno. I’m kinda in the same boat as you ^^’

It is kind of a political subject nowadays, but I think it technically is supposed to be culture, and we can talk about culture on the forums, so ^^

I mean, diversity threads get pretty political sometimes as well even though that really shouldn’t be. It should be more cultural. Politics just has its hand in everything, really. I have a difficult time myself not seeing everything through a political lens ^^’ Sometimes I separate it easier than other times, but shrugs who knows ^^’

3 Likes

Yeah… I’m confused as to this too. It’s also offensive to a lot of people.

Closed due to violations of the UPDATED 7/2019 Forum General Rules