Woman Right Sucks šŸ˜ˆ

I thought so, I just wanted to make sure XD

2 Likes

Personally Iā€™m not a fan of the feminist movement because they never shed light on things like innocent Nigerian girls being forced into marriages by terrorists groups or women in some parts of sudan who struggle to get a decent educationā€¦ Its seems like many people who claim to be a part of this movement only want sympathy or are only concerned about things that affects them :thinking:

Thatā€™s pretty much just human nature but I can go on and on and on about the serious things around the globe that get very little attention

6 Likes

I do believe that females will take over the world in such a way that what be mind blowing. Theyā€™ll have a huge influence in the world especially in the US at some point. I could be wrong, but thatā€™s just my opinion.

1 Like

Iā€™m learning all about the CFR in social since Iā€™m Canadian and it does seem like women have a ton of rights. We also went through stats of jail and more women were most like to end up in jail for hurting someone, theft, and murder

5 Likes

By this point these people arenā€™t feminist, theyā€™re misandrist.

2 Likes

Yeah. My thing is, women are forgetting how good they have it. Iā€™m non-binary and bisexual. Women (especially cishet women) didnā€™t have to fight for the right to get married, or have to worry about holding their partners hand in public. They donā€™t have to worry that the government will take away their right to their identity.

3 Likes

yeah but those arenā€™t exactly rights. itā€™s more like a fucked up justice system.

God I hate when a girl hits a guy and then he tries to hit her but then sheā€™s like ā€œguYs Canā€™T hiT gIRLsā€ and Iā€™m like sndnndjemenenenn bitch yes they can. You hit him, but because heā€™s so strong he doesnā€™t care, right? No, because imagine if deep inside heā€™s tired of all this nonsense!
Also, one time a guy was annoying me at school so I kinda just tapped him on the face and he lifterally jumped backwards and started crying. I just picked up my things and walked into the classroom, meanwhile everyone else was like ā€œaRe YoU okAY??ā€ And then he had to write an apology letter to me cause he was annoying me but I had to write a letter to him cause I hit him. But now I wonder, does this mean Iā€™m really strong? Or does that mean heā€™s really weak/over dramatic? I think itā€™s both tbh (by the way I have no idea what this has to do with womenā€™s rights, and also we were in like 4th grade so just chill aight? :smile:)

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: funny story but I agree with your argument.

2 Likes

Women and men shouldnā€™t put their hands on each other unless its for self defense. However, the man shouldnā€™t put his hand on a women the same heā€™d do to a man. Women need to stop expecting the guy wonā€™t push her off or throw her down when she hurts him for no reason. He has a right to.

12 Likes

I swear I will try to be short.
I read 490 messages of this thread and I could recognize many misinformation about feminism.
Feminism started as a fight for equality because for women are denied so many rights, but today is for equity because when can deny people are different and need different types of attention, but they are still are restricted basic things like fair salary and safety for example.
Many things that are said that feminist do not fight for make me laugh because are things that are topics of the fight with active projects. Please remember there is a world outside of the internet and we canā€™t fight for everything in the same time, we need more people participating and initiating new projects instead of sitting and watching.
About the corruption of the cause: there is a rotten apple in every basket but this not erase the principles of the cause and generalize something doesnā€™t make true. Try to apply probability, possibility and remember that your experiences are not universal but are innumerable research about discrimination and oppression of women.
About the issues that man are suffering because of the patriarchy are topics, have own projects but instead of complain in the internet how about do something? There is no problem about complain because complain causes awareness but you need expose a solution you need to do something.
The first topic about this thread about the hitting and harassment is complex and something with many variants because is about a construction of the system of today. The influence of the speaker, a stereotype of fragility and infinite variants of casualities, morals and values. The issue you expose is so vague that canā€™t be fair discussed without open subtopics.
I worked in a YoungLGBT+ project, volunteered in helping victims of the flooding, attendance of victims of abuse and domestic violence and Iā€™m starting a project to change the education of my state that will take years. So this is my life, if you want to really have a discussion dm me, so we can really talk about and understand each other about such many-sided subject.
Ps: Try to not to mistake feminism with femism.

6 Likes

Yesss!! :100:

1 Like

Agreed :100:

2 Likes

agreed :eyes:

2 Likes

in conclusion; society sucks ass !

5 Likes

I totally agree!

Iā€™d be okay with feminists if they focus on these issues instead of bitching about men & women.

5 Likes

I notice a lot of women trying to act tough now and provoking others yet get surprised when they get hit. Everyoneā€™s first instinct when they get threatened is to put their hands on the other person. Men especially do this.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one who noticed this?

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed this and itā€™s really annoying. People shouldnā€™t be surprised if they get hit when they act rude.

Jeez what am I rambling about. Iā€™m such a messed up rat :neutral_face:

4 Likes