Wombo dream art?

So this might be a dumb question but I need to know, as I’ve been using this app a lot to make backgrounds and such. Should I credit wombo art? Because technically I didn’t create it? I could have said something about it in my story description but I can’t seem to go back and change the story description for the one I’m writing now. Maybe I should just leave the images uncropped with ‘wombo’ and ‘dream’ still in the picture? Except that would look silly lol and I don’t know what episode’s guidelines are when it comes to other app names being in the stories.

Well if the images are from wombo dream then they might be copyright so I don’t think you’ll be able to use them

It’s AI generated art. You type in a word and the app generates an image. So I don’t think there would be a copyright issue. I just don’t want it to seem like I’m trying to pass the art off as mine.

I think it should be fine gorgeous!! No need to worry, because you’re not stealing anyone’s art. If you feel like it is necessary or want to stay safe (just in case) just add a credit to the app at the end<3

1 Like

Good idea! I don’t know why I didn’t think of that lol.

Hahahaha all good, do you mind if you put ‘solved’ so the forum closes? Thanks<3

Sure. :heart:

1 Like

I read their terms.

Users own all artworks created by users with assistance of the Service , including all related copyrights and other intellectual property rights (if applicable). Users must, as individuals or in a group, contribute creative expression in conjunction with use of the Service, such as in creating or selecting prompts or user inputs to use with the tools offered by the Service. Users acknowledge that artworks generated without creative expression from the user may not be eligible for copyright protection.

2 Likes