Won’t let me not press the other answer

Does anybody know how to fix this error

Anytime I press I rather wait it won’t work, I clicked it multiple times and it still will not work. Plus the story is already complete…!

The second option never works. You just need to exit the story by clicking on the door icon on the top left hand side.

4 Likes

Just reset the app, not sure what else tho do sorry.

2 Likes

Okay, Thank you. I will try these! Thanks for your help! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Also people still set early access gems every few chapters and these dont get removed when the story is complete, I’m afraid.

1 Like

That just sets off the time so you can come back in 11hr to read it.

1 Like

It’s sending you back to a label, which is at the same spot as the EA message. So it looks like you’re not getting anywhere, but in reality you’re being sent back to the same spot. So in a way it appears as if it’s glitched.

1 Like

You gotta wait 11 hours because it’s looped for a reason. It’s not a error or a glitch it’s just looped incase you change your mind.

1 Like

what code is this? I have never seen it before

1 Like

This is early access/cut the wait. It’s coded by episode official, you can’t do it yourself

1 Like

I used this once, and my reads dropped significantly haven’t touched it since… thanks for the info, I didn’t realize it did that.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! I really didn’t understand what was happening, thank you to everyone who cleared it up. :blob_hearts: