Word Overlay Help Needed Pleasee 😅

The title says it all but I’ll still provide an example. Sorry if this question is stupid lol :crazy_face:

Example

For example, say I wanted the word “banana” in an ancient-looking font. Where do I create the word “banana” in a the font and how do I turn it into an overlay?

1 Like

You can use any art/ editing software to type out the text or remove a background. I personally use Gimp. I also source fonts from dafont.com

If you want someone else to do it for you, I can help!

2 Likes

Feel free to message me! I’ll make as much text overlays as you want me to! :joy:

1 Like

if you still need the text overlay

@Lin.Steeles @AmeliClemonte Thanks! I will definitely come to you guys when I need help in the future haha :blush: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@AmeliClemonte @Lin.Steeles so I made the words for the overlay already but I CANT REMOVE THE BACKGROUND PROPERLY. It keeps cutting off parts I need, and keeps parts I don’t want. It looks horrible ahh. If you’re available can I send you the overlays?

1 Like

Sure send em over!

1 Like

Thanks, also I was wondering if you know how to change a background size but keep the quality nice because its for some reason not the same size when I send it from my phone to my computer so I have to resize but when I do, it becomes blurry…

What app do you use to send them? Usually I just email if the quality isn’t suitable, since other apps may compress the images.

1 Like

Ohh, I used instagram maybe that’s why.

1 Like

I am writing a story and I need some text overlays for my story axel west and I have no idea how to create my own can someone please help me with this or make it for me please.

1 Like

Hey! I’m glad you’ve already got help:) It was late night where I live and I was sleeping :joy:

1 Like

Hi:) You can check out the Pure Bliss Shop ☀️🦋 {Temporary}. The artists’ll gladly create text overlays for your story:)

1 Like

Ok thanks so much :blush:

1 Like

:blush: :blush: