Word Overlay Needed ASAP

Hi!!
Do you guys know how to create word overlays? For instance, I want an overlay the says “FALLEN ROSES” could someone quickly make me one? :innocent:

1 Like

I can do that

1 Like

Ahh great!!

Do u have insta

1 Like

Yes it’s episode.lisa.rose

OK I will send u there the message

1 Like

sounds good, thank you!!

1 Like

@EpisodeLisaRose you can make your own word overlays and they have over 1000 fonts , you can download it and it has a transparent background www. cooltext.com
you pick a font and type in what you want it to say along with the color or gradient you want
you can also adjust the shadow behind it
I got these overlays from it and its quick and easy if you ever need one
cooltext374273963939926
cooltext374273749843997
cooltext371575992860629

cooltext371575345252816 cooltext371244450145119

1 Like

OOO thank you I will check them out!

1 Like

My favorite is the vampire font it’s the curly one I used above… There are so many colors and gradients and the style is so pretty
when you go to cooltext.com at the top right corner you can search up fonts
sorry for being over-excited it’s just that this website makes it super easy for me to quickly find word overlays and tappable overlays for my story and a lot of people should know about it

1 Like

Girl this is amazing! I have been having so much trouble with fonts! Seriously you’re a life saver :relaxed:

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: