Working On A Story

i am working on a story and i cant figure out what i want it to be about my genre is horror but i just cant seem to grasp a good concept for the story and i don’t even have a title. I love reading horror stories and although i am thinking about writing a story in another genre. If anyone has any ideas please reply.

Hi! If you’re looking for help I recently started a writing group and if you’re interested you can find out more here I hope you take it into consideration :slight_smile:

Seventh Heaven Writers Club (ages 14-19)

1 Like

hi! i have a story idea that is horror/thriller/mystery-ish kinda situation. i have a some of the basic plot points and basework laid out but it definitely needs tons of developing. if you are still interested we can co-write if u wanna!

Heyy Liah i am new here and i want to write a romantic story and dont know how to write it if i help you write a horror story i it wil be a practice for me to write stories and i loooooooove horror stories too and i have some interesting title if you are interested DM me on inta @Shanzay.Fun.Episode
happy to help