Working on more than one story at a time?

Okay thanks for telling me
and sorry for taking this thread else where…:confounded:

1 Like

I get anxious enough having one story to update let alone two :joy:.
I did have two stories for a few months last year but that was mostly because I had this first story which I’d basically abandoned but was also determined to finish. While I was still slowly working on that one, I published and completed three other stories. Currently, all my stories are completed and in the future, I plan on publishing one at a time. The only exceptions will be if there’s a contest that I absolutely have to enter lol or if I have a short story idea that I have more inspiration to write (in which case that second story will be published complete).

I don’t mind having unpublished stories in the works and while I know which story I plan on working next, I do also have a couple side projects I’ll be working on if I need a break. The side projects won’t be published until the main one is complete, though.
Dealing with “When’s the next episode coming” or “will you continue the story” is enough on one story let alone two or three :joy:

2 Likes

Ah yes, the good old anxiety about updating! :sweat_smile:
You’re so right about having unpublished stories to work on, though - those are definitely two different things!

I love your story, “Motherly Instincts” and the one about Cyber control. Keep up the great work!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :smiley:

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: