Working on my latest cyberpunk/virtual reality story. Thoughts, please? :)

Hi, all! I’m currently working on my first upcoming story inspired by Cyberpunk 2077, Final Fantasy, and Sword Art Online. Here are some deets😗

STORY: Meet Me in Another World
GENRES: Sci-fi, RPG, virtual reality, dystopian, cyberpunk, action, futuristic
STYLE: Limelight
DESCRIPTION: The year is 2036. You are the daughter of the CEO of one of the most successful video game companies. You quickly become a top player in your father’s latest fully immersive VRMMORPG game, Neo Infinite, when suddenly, you find yourself trapped inside with over 20,000 other players. Go on the cyberpunk adventure of a lifetime.
Fully customizable main characters!

COVERS/ART SCENES (Done by me☺️):

Here are a few concepts I’d like to incorporate in the fictional world of Neo Infinite!

• Gunblades
  • Smartweapons/smart cars (powered by a fictional energy fuel called PlazV)
  • Classes in the game (Bulletblader, Metahandler, Berserker, and Gunbreaker)
  • Top 50 Players Leaderboard
  • Clans/Gangs

ESSENTIAL INFO:

• The VRMMORPG, Neo Infinite, takes place in a corrupted, technologically advanced society in the year 2092, New California, Sanctuary City. It is is an open world where the player can interact with other players, and play as if they were actually living inside of it. With the Neox Fulldive headset, one would turn it on, and their body would be put in a temporary paralysis state. Then, all five of their senses are mimicked and virtually processed in their brain then to be placed inside a virtual data space, where other players are all placed in the same data space. Ultimately, this is the process used to have large amounts of players minds’ be in the same virtual place at once, but their physical bodies remain still, temporarily paralyzed until the player chooses to log out. (More info to come)
    CHAR INFO:
  • MC: Elsa Yamazaki (Sonia Spiegelhart). - 18 years old - Japanese American
  • LOVE INTEREST MC: Vincent Reiss (Zero Phantomblitz) 22 yrs - American
  • TEMP. LOVE INTEREST: Joseph Steinfield (Silas Kroth) - 44 yrs - American
  • TEMP. LOVE INTEREST: Akio Nakamura (Orion Bolt) - 18 yrs old - Japanese

Super excited to share once I’ve got at least three episodes finished! If you’re into the cyberpunk/futuristic/virtual reality genre, this story will definitely be for you! Also, since this is my first story, it might not be as well executed as I imagine it will be- story directing wise. However, I think I’ve got a good storyline going on here😗 Therefore, I will be spending lots of time on this story to make it the best it can be!
(Will also be working on more covers and art scenes as well)

Let me know what you think! Also, do give some suggestions as what else I could add into the story!:heart:

8 Likes

Yes i love stories like this that have this theme to them, I’d defenitly give it a read it sounds awesome

2 Likes

Your story has me interested already! I wold love to read it as soon as it is published :slight_smile:
Also wanted to know if you will keep it as an action story or include romance like falling in love with one of the game characters? And the leaderboard idea is interesting, you can have a rival in it, like member of another rival company, in for a cut throat competition with the MC!

1 Like

Thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The main love interest is Zero Phantomblitz (grey haired boy on the covers), but there will also be two other temporary love interests throughout the MC’s time trapped in the game. The story will focus mainly on the MC’s and Zero’s relationship, and as their relationship progresses, the action does as well​:heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.