Workouts/advice

Hi all!
As netball season starts I need to lose some weight! As wearing a small skirt that I’m not comfortable/ready to be in I need some of workout ideas, preferably for calves and stomach. I go on the treadmill for 2miles but then I don’t do anything after that… I might go on a water fast but I don’t think that will make me lose any weight fast enough?

Any thoughts/advice? :purple_heart:

1 Like

i would give you advice, but i’m loosing weight with diet, not workout :’/

1 Like

:joy: i don’t gain that much weight no matter how much I eat or do anything it’s hard to say really. But maybe try walking long distances go on a morning walk, like 2 miles or a mile even. Drink lots and I mean lots of water. Do plunges, pushups, weightlifting, bouncing on the ball maybe. Hope you find a solution good luck!

1 Like

Heyo! I’m trying to lose weight too lol I recently found an app called “30 days workout” it has some really nice exercises and track to help losing weight. There are bunch of exercises and it shows and explains to you exactly how to do everything, it’s really really good.

Also, eat really healthy, don’t snack and exercise as much as you can, and drink a lot of water. That’s more or less the way to lose weight fast. (i’m trying to lose weight like really fast, I lose about a kilogram a week, works for me anyways)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.