Worst/funniest pick up line you’ve ever heard?

YES.

I was just thinking. I held a girls hand in preschool and the teachers got mad :rage:

3 Likes

I kissed a girl before I even knew I could be attracted to them :sneezing_face: [6th grade, don’t ask]

3 Likes

Wait 6th grade I think I had a crush on this girl. She was tomboyish. I’d always get butterflies around her.

4 Likes

‘I think I’m going to need a pair of sunglasses, because our future is looking bright’ :sunny:

-Sheldon Cooper, the Big Bang theory

6 Likes

Lol I loooove the Big Bang Theory!! That reminded me of these :joy:

Summary

5 Likes

Yes!! I love Howard :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Haha me too!! I wish I had his confidence :rofl:

2 Likes

I know right! Although Raj has his moments too (:

1 Like

True true! (at least when he has a drink in his hands :joy:)

2 Likes

ahaha :joy: what a ‘ladies’ man he is.

3 Likes

Right?? :laughing: he definitely has some good pick up lines too lol

2 Likes

Yup! He’s a little racist to himself sometimes but I suppose thats the funny part? :joy: Good times, I’ve had good belly laughs with that show :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah true, luckily it’s usually not serious. For sure, I love watching it when I can!

also we should totally pm! :grin::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. I’m pretty sure this is bookmarked for some so this is probably annoying :joy: I’ll PM you rn!

2 Likes

Are you a parking ticket because you got fine written all over you :joy:

5 Likes

I lost my phone number, can I have yours?
Yes I actually had someone use this on me… :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

This thread is just :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Can’t disagree :rofl::rofl::rofl::ok_hand:

1 Like

Show me your Belly Button. I heard that in 1999 and it sorta worked we will be married 20 years august 5 2022

1 Like

Someone once said this to my friend mind you me, my friend and the person are all in florida, born and raised:
“Are you from Los angles, because I’m lost and your my angle” (The cringe)

3 Likes