Worst lie you've ever told

My answer
On valentine’s day last year, i made up a fictitious gf named Robbie Brownie Nataile so that my other classmates get jealous.
Robbie comes from= Robert, my brother’s bf
Brownie= I liked to eat brownies
Nataile= Nataile, my sister’s bff
But the person who was hurt most was Samuel and I regretted doing so.
What is yours?

2 Likes

My worst lie would have to be…:thinking:

My mom gave me twenty dollars to pay for my school club, but I have major social anxiety so I panicked when I was gonna pay and left. So she asked and I told her I used it for the club so I knew I needed to get rid of the money. So I bought pizza and drinks for my friends and I.

Sorry this is a bad lie but I’m a good kid and haven’t done anything worse

2 Likes

So, this isn’t really a lie… but it kinda is idk. When I was in fourth grade, I got an F on a test. I was so worried that my dad would get mad at me, so I started panicking. So, one night, before I went to bed, I crept out of my room to the kitchen (my dad was at his desk and his desk is in the living room, which is right next to the kitchen so if he turned around he would’ve been able to see me :grimacing: ) anyways, when I got to the kitchen, I slowly slid the test into the trash can. I crept back to my room and was relieved, but with so much adrenaline from sneaking around. Keep in mind that I was a very good kid (and still am) so I didn’t usually lie (it’s not really lying but it’s keeping something from them so whatever) to my parents. So, a few days after I did it, I became very very guilty. I started thinking what if he found out that I got an f on a test, and asked where the test was?? Or, what if he found it sticking out of the trash can?? And I had all these guilty thoughts. So, I went back to the trash can to pull it out so I could just be honest with him and get in less trouble than if I hid it from him… but it was gone… at first I thought OMG hE fOuNd iT, but then a few hours later I came to the conclusion that the trash had been taken out. I gave up on looking for it because I was too lazy to look through all the trash bags in our giant trash bin :joy: so I stopped looking for it and just went on with my life. However, I was very guilty about it for months after that, and I was always wishing I hadn’t done it… I don’t think he ever found out. And I don’t know if I’ve ever told anyone this story before :joy::joy:

1 Like

Omg you’re so innocent

1 Like

Most people get mad because I tell what I think is the truth :joy:

I’m a very blunt, honest person honestly :joy:

3 Likes

…thanks…? I’m not sure if you mean that in a good way or a bad way :joy::thinking:

1 Like

Good way

1 Like

okay lol :joy:

1 Like

Ok this is a crazy lie but basically it was during November of 2018 and it was like half a day so I was stupid and went to my friends house and I’m not really allowed to. When my mom called me I was like oh I’m at the library. She said where I was like upstairs. Then she calls 1 minute later again and she’s like OMG WHERE R U I’m waiting for u at the library. I panicked and said I’m at the bathroom. She said I’m literally right in front of it ISTG if u don’t tell me watch when u get home. I was like oH NVm I’m at the deli :sob::sob: she was like IK u lyin and I was runninggg so fast bro it was only 4 blocks but it felt like miles. She still doesn’t know till dis day where I was at!?

3 Likes

Okay uh this might bring the mood down but here goes.

So your girl here foolishly entered into a very toxic relationship a while back, missed a bunch of red flags and allowed it to continue for far too long.
This guy was quite emotionally abusive and suffocating, guilting me into staying, manipulating me into putting him first before everything else, making me stay up until 3 or 4 AM solely to talk to him, putting down my friends and family so I preferred him, put me down until I had a low enough self esteem so he could swoop in and make me dependent on him, etc etc etc.
Eventually after a while, I had to come up with an elaborate lie about moving out of country (I’m originally South African, and have moved around most of my life, and he knew that, so it was believable) and I told him I was moving back with family in South Africa.
That was step one.
Next I had to convince him I was going to such a remote area that I would not be able to call and/or text him as frequently, then even have a family member confirm that this was happening when he didn’t believe me.
It was a long process, and I practically had to wipe all presence of myself on social media and start everything from scratch so he couldn’t find me again, and I still have barely any social media because of this (Grace is not my last name, obviously.)
While it may seem extreme, our relationship was already destroying me, and I could see it was only going to get worse.
To this day he doesn’t know where I am (our relationship was mostly online, as he lived a few hours away, so I didn’t physically have to go far thankfully.)
While not a horrible lie, it was definitely my most elaborate one, and honestly one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life, one that I’m very proud of and use it as inspiration to continue being a badass
And tbh, it’s gotta be one of the best lies I’ve ever told. :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

And damn you too ex-bf

2 Likes

I told my mom I was fine :woman_shrugging:t4::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.