1 Like

One of my friendā€™s got hers in 3rd gradeā€¦ like sisss

2 Likes

Tf?

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like

:joy:
my best friend actually had it now too, and she also have it when ever I do, so sheā€™s my period buddy.

1 Like

I think she just hurt her butt and itā€™s just normal bleedingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ma go, gn.

1 Like

As a young woman (lol), I got a few ā€˜worstā€™ experiences so far.

But the most notable worst one is my first. In context (which may or may not be related) I had to take growth hormones when I was younger like 8-9ish at most. It may have affected it or something. Not shortly before/after, I found my first armpit hair. Anyways, I used to go to a kids gym at Sundays and it was an established routine to get McDonalds as lunch before then (healthy I know). So then I was using the bathroom and when I wiped, yeah. I donā€™t remember a lot of it, but literally I had no cramps beforehand. I was super shocked!

I had to call my sister and dad, and used a lot of toilet paper. And of course going to the kids gym the instructors didnā€™t have a pad.

3 Likes

Ok so Iā€™m 14 now and I first started in October. I already knew it was happening because I was in pain. When it did start the next day my sister told me I was broken and that I shouldā€™ve already had mine. I literally havenā€™t had another since then.

2 Likes

My period started when I was in 6th grade and it was before school, thank Merlin.
All I saw was blood and I just started yelling ā€œMAMA, MAMA, Iā€™M DYING!!!ā€
I hate periods so much.

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh hmmmm
Okay I didnā€™t know I was on my period yet so I was like cramping then I found out I was then just kinda sitting there in pain. Then I didnā€™t notice my teacher came up behind me and placed their hand on my desk asking me to get up. I lifted my head and rolled my eyes then I sighed really loudly. Almost got in trouble because I was like:ā€Sorry Iā€™m cramping so badly to pay attention to this stupid stuff.ā€ Iā€™m really moody on my cycle and Iā€™m already a moody person so that made it worse. :joy:

Oh my chocolate same! My first one was after school freshman year and I saw all the blood and I was like:ā€mommmmmm it happened!ā€ I felt like such a lady in that moment :rofl:

1 Like

Lolllllllll!:joy:

I literally crave NOTHING but chocolate on my periods. NOTHING ELSE.
I wonā€™t eat dinner, just chocolate.

2 Likes

:rofl: I crave the weirdest combo. Like the last time I wanted a slushy and mozzarella sticks :rofl: like itā€™s always so weird or something I havenā€™t eatin in a while.

Those cravings are crazy

1 Like

Oml, mood.

I always have a cramp the day AFTER it started, and usually it starts on a Monday so i am dying at school on that Tuesday more than I already am.:laughing:

1 Like

:rofl: oh my chocolate the perfect way for your period to come on.

1 Like

I was 10 years old when I first had my period and boy I had no clue what it was on the first day so the next day when I was at my grandmaā€™s houseā€¦I had to leave the bathroom and told my mum and aunts that I got blood on my trousers and I thought I was murdered. My aunts quickly got one of their pj bottoms, panties and a sanitary towel for me to wear for the time being and they had this talk with me about periods. I was like,ā€œWould I get this for the rest of my life?ā€ and they said yes until you get old like between 45-55 years old. It was so scary. Like I couldnā€™t go to swimming because of it so I had to be excused for every swimming lesson my school did. I kinda had a Carrie White moment after I found blood on my pants cause I thought my leg was bleeding.

2 Likes

I fr was like ā€œOh wowā€ when I had my first one.

Crazy, right? I really wished my mum warned me about periods before this happened. I wouldnā€™t have stunk of copper or stained anything :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

My mom just told me about the basic stuff and the rest I learned from school. She just threw a box of pads at me and told me to use it.

1 Like