Worst Vampire Story Cliches?

Exactly! I hate it when they make it seem like they are so cute. It’s disturbing. Sometimes, it matters by the vampire. But they make them insane and obsessive bloodsuckers in their story so it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

I don’t really get it all that much either :joy:

I try to avoid romance when it comes to vampires (unless its between 2 vampires)

you know what would be cool :thinking:

Different types of vampires in one universe. Like some are flippin purple cause of this that & the third and some are maybe rainbow cause of this that & the third and they are at each others throats cause the worlds over populated with vampires and they will run out of humans if one of the species aren’t wiped out completely :ok_hand:

3 Likes

yeah, I don’t have that in my story. Lol, gotta be more creative and think of maybe other weaknesses…:thinking:

2 Likes

psssst, I could tots help ya out with that if ya want :ok_hand:

1 Like

whispers oh yes, please do, master.

2 Likes

mines have vampire and human. So, hm. Yeah, I’ll still work with that and giving more explaining details.

2 Likes

what else should be avoided, and given more advice on? :thinking:

hm, explain more details about the character? meaning personality, etc.

could that be a worst cliche?

2 Likes

I think the creepy vampire cliche? like hes all isolated and obsessed with blood glances at twilight :eyes:

But if ya do make he like that, give it a good reason.

Like maybe he’s literally been living for decades by himself, no human interaction. So he’s super anti social, idk man.

I’m not good with explaining personalities, I don’t give my characters personality, they tell/show me their personality :joy:

3 Likes

lol cool

1 Like

im going to work on my story now, hm, this is going to take a while…

1 Like

same :joy:
I really like all this input; though I’m generally familiar with the vampire cliches (The Vampire Diaries is my guilty pleasure) I wanted to see what the people who make stories on episode are generally guilty of so I know what to definitely avoid.

1 Like

loveeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt

1 Like

yep.

1 Like

the vampire falling in love with a human and all that romance when the human finds out he is a vampire…

1 Like