Would anybody read this story?

I’m going to upload my story in a few hours, once my covers have been approved, and I was just wondering if anybody would actually be interested in reading it? I don’t want to work hard on a story that nobody is going to read. I know that some people may just pop-in a read a couple of episodes, but I want to know if people will really enjoy it.

It is called The BULLY and it is about a girl named Hailey who is going through a rough time, she and her younger sister, Kaitlyn, just moved in with her grandparents, and now they’re starting at a new school. So they go to school and there is this scary guy named Conrad Donovan who is basically a big bully and widely disliked throughout the school, and he starts targeting Hailey for something that she didn’t do.

The genre is Romance

1 Like

I would love to read your story!!

Thank you!

1 Like

I would want to read that story! As long as the romance isn’t between the bully and the victim.

2 Likes

I’m not meant to be rude, but the beginning is pretty cliche’ the new girl cliche
I will read it though if it has plot twists! I like the part where Hailey is targeted for something she didn’t do and I’m curious as to why Donavan thinks so.