Would anyone be able to make me a Limelight Cover (CLOSED)

Hiya!

Would anyone be able to make me a realistic Cover for my Limelight Story.
It doesn’t need to be realistic it can be semi-realistic. But It needs to be free.
I’m not fussy with timing but if possible I would like it before the end of July.

The story will have a 2nd book (maybe a third)
But if you are able to do it for me you will most likely also be asked to do/help with the 2nd.

If you can do this for me, I will recommend you on my Instagram and give credit at the end of each episode.
The cover isn’t complicated but it is at the same time (if that makes sense)

If you could leave and example of two below it would be amazing.

Thanks in Advance :grin:
I need both small and large.
I’ll pm with details if you do It.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah i also want someone who can make cover (limelight) for me i am kinda broke so obviously i want it for free. I would love it if someone could make it for me. TIA

2 Likes

I’m Broke too :rofl: :joy: :disappointed_relieved: :sob:

Then lets wait if anyone could make a cover for us​:woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

2 Likes

hey @Samantha0915 !
Before I even drop examples and such, could you tell me the pose/position you want your characters to be in? (too see if I’m even capable of doing something like this lol)

I want the pose just to be the MC standing in the middle, the story is a fantasy so she should have both hands out at her sides with magic coming from them.
I need the cover to be like a half and half kinda thing, half good/half evil, so if possible split down the middle and her to look a little different on each side. (That might seem very detailed and complicated, but it’s honestly not. I’m just bad at explaining)
If you can do it I’ll explain it a little better and give reference images etc.

I literally love you for not saying “2 characters” lol, is it possible that you PM me? :heart:

I can try it, but just edited!

Sorry, I need it to be Drawn. :disappointed_relieved:
Thank you for the offer though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. I’ll PM now.

1 Like