Would anyone be interested in reading this story?

Hi! I just finished first chapter of my story and I wanted to ask you guys if you’ll be interested in reading something like this.
The story is about a woman named Chantel. She’s working for a big company surronded by greedy, ruthless men. Actually, the whole city is owned by them. After meeting Cody, the mysterious businessman, he encourages her to start her own project, leaded and empowered by women. Will she be able to create a new empire? And at what cost?

ALSO PLEASE, since english is not my native language, it’s sometimes hard for me to keep up with the grammar. Is there someone who could check if I made any mistakes? I’ll give credit ofc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It sounds good and I’ll be happy to help you

1 Like

You talk Spanish ?

No, I’m actually speaking polish :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh cool.

1 Like

also thank u! I have to make a few changes and I will be super grateful if you could help me

1 Like

Sure. I will love to help you, sorry if I got carried away, just keep in mind that I know no coding

1 Like

sure! I just need some help with my dialogs :grin:

Ok. You can send me what you need help in, and I’ll help you as much as I can.

1 Like

thank u sm!

1 Like

No

1 Like

No problem I mean

1 Like

Isn’t it better, if she meets a (she) businesswoman if the story is about man being greedy?
Doesn’t make sense if its man honestly

1 Like

Or if you desperately want it to be a guy, you can just make the man fire the main character and tell her in one moment. Get yourself your own business if you can, you slacker.

1 Like

It makes sense, but I have my story well-planned😊 It’s going to be much more than what I wrote and Cody’s character is more complex, that’s why he’s the only person that is encouraging Chantel to follow her dreams. He defo has some reasons to do so, it’s not random😁

Of course the story is focusing around women and their power, so there’s a lot of female characters

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.