Would anyone be interesting in reading this type of story?

So I plan to start writing on episode(once I learn coding) and I was wonder because I have a lot of story ideas and I mean a lot and I don’t really want to bring it on episode if no one isn’t gonna be interested in reading them so I want your guys opinion. Would you guys be interested in a mystery horror with slight romance story? I feel like it sounds stupid.

Basically a story which this college for vigilantes sends its 10 top students to a fighting camp where they learn they will be sharing with their schools rival, a college for assassins and learn the camps dark secrets. Their will be one li but the story won’t focus too much on romance since it’s mostly mystery and horror.

So would anyone be interested in reading this type of story on episode?

7 Likes

Yes I would be interested :star_struck: Personally I like stories like that, and your plot sounds good, as long as you implement it properly :blush:

Yeah, it sounds interesting @xskullz123x! Action stories (this sounds like one) are really hard to code and bring to life, but when done properly it really is amazing! I would love to read a story like this. I hope you create it! :grin:
All the love,
Neha! xx

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@Ashh36 @epy.neha :blush: Thank you both so much for answering. I have also one more question, would you guys like to see this story in ink or limelight?

2 Likes

I don’t mind either, but I would prefer limelight :blush:

1 Like

Of course @xskullz123x!! I love reading Ink, but LL is also good. Whichever one you prefer and would like to write in! Personally, I’m more of an Ink fan! :grin:
All the love,
Neha! x

1 Like

@Ashh36 @epy.neha :slight_smile: Thank you both again for answering. I’ll probably do this story in limelight then(I do love ink as well.)

2 Likes

This does seem like a really interesting story! I’d read it.

@HermanEpisode :blush: Thank you so much for answering.

1 Like

Yay, that’s great that you figured it out! let me know if you ever need any help, I would love to help! also, let me know when your story comes out, like I expressed before, I would love to read it!! Good luck! xx
All the love,
Neha! :smile:

@epy.neha :blush: Thank you, I’ll definitely ask if I ever need help. Once the story comes out I’ll definitely let you know^_^ I also will post when it comes out on instagram. Also if you want I have the first chapter of the book version of it on another writing platform, if you want I can pm you the book title and website it’s on if you want to read it? :grin:

1 Like

Sure thing @xskullz123x! you can PM me! :))
All the love,
Neha!! xxx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.