Would Anyone Be Up For Proofreading/Beta-Testing My Upcoming R&R Entry In a Few Days? (:

Hi, I have an R&R entry coming up in the new few days and I’m in need of a few proof readers and beta-readers (:

Story Description = Description (Not 180 characters yet) = Your biggest supporter has been involved in a horrific accident, some of your best friends are moving away for university, what else can possibly happen? Oh maybe you find out someone is after you when they mistake you for someone else! Can you help the people closest to u all whilst unveiling the person u got mistaken for? What will happen when your search leads you to a deep secret that was you were never meant to find?

Author = @M_H_C_Episode / M_H_C_Episode (@m.h.c.episode) • Instagram photos and videos

Three chapters will need proofreading & beta-testing (:

Contains =

• a mini-game
  • advanced directing
  • flashbacks
  • sad scenes
  • tappable overlays/choices/menus
  • pretty diverse characters
  • some choices that matter
  • some choices that don’t matter
  • no point systems
  • no art scenes
  • Full CC (Including body type, skin tone & gender, excluding eye colour)
  • chapter lengths of around 15mins (hopefully if all goes well)
  • My first language is English so there shouldn’t be too many grammar/spelling mistakes in dialogue (not to jinx myself :sweat_smile:)
  • Edits made by me used as photo graphs (:

Let me know what other details u need (if any) (:

Anyone who volunteers is greatly appreciated & the deadline is 17th March (GMT Time) since I need time to correct any errors found before the deadline happens (:

Spaces Available =

Proof-Readers =

Beta-Testers =

I no longer need anymore Proof Readers & Beta Testers for my R&R entry! (U can see since my lists are full :blush:) (:

If anyone would like to help out/volunteer their proof reading/beta testing abilities, feel free to proof read/beta test one of my other upcoming stories (I’ll make a list below so I remember) (:

Deadly Evidence =

Proof Readers =

Beta Testers =

The Secrets of the Past =

Proof Readers =

Beta Testers =

I’ll add more details to Deadly Evidence & The Secrets of the Past soon so that people know what they’re going to be reading (:

For people who volunteer for my other stories, I will send u the link as soon as I have it ready for u (:

2 Likes

I’d defiantly love to help! It sounds really fun!

1 Like

Thank u so much! (:

Which would u like to help with (Proof-Reading/Beta-Testing/Both)? (:

1 Like

I can do both, I am open to whatever you need

1 Like

Thank u so much, I’ll pm u since I already have a chat with u :joy:

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to read it too! I can help with beta-testing (english isn’t my first language).

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll add u to my little list in the top comment (:

1 Like

Okay, thank you!^^

Your welcome (:

1 Like

If you are still in need of proofreaders, I would love to help :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I am! (:

Thank u so much (:

I’ll add u too the little list so I know who to send the link to when it’s ready (:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about proofreading and beta testing. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank u, Sydney (:

I apologise for not checking the category carefully enough (:

1 Like

Alright :blush::+1:t2: And no problem! Just glad to help :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I could also be a beta tester for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank u so much! I’ll add u to my little list (:

1 Like

If you need anymore help, i’d love to help read it over too!!

1 Like

I still have a proof reader slot u can take (:

1 Like

yayyy, yes please.

1 Like

I’ll add u to my little list (:

1 Like