Would anyone be willing to do r4r with me?

I’ll add you to my list and send the screenshots ,when I can…I have a whole lot of reads to do. check out my recent post in the forum lol :sweat_smile:

AUTHOR: Yoshi
GENRE: Action
**DESCRIPTION:**Kaylee is running away from a terrible past. Then she meets Luna a sexy badass, who doesn’t have much of a good past either. What happens when their pasts catch up to them? LQBTQ+
**LINK:**http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4759594147840000

COVER

1 Like

Alrighty, I will add you to my list and send the screenshots ,when I finish the other stories…I have a whole lot of reads to do. check out my recent post in the forum lol :sweat_smile: I’m up to twenty r4r now

thank you and I am about to read yours

1 Like

Thank you very much I hope you like it :smiley:

I love your storyyyy :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it! :smiley:

1 Like

I would love to do R4R with you :heart:
That’s my first Limelight story!

Author: SollyRa

Title: I’ll call you mine

Genre: Romance!

Chapters: 4 (5th is coming soon!)

Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)

I’ll appreciate if you read mine❤️

Link:

And that’s my Instagram:

Hey! I’ll do a R4R with you and send you proof and I’ll read your story later today after work!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: New York City a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this New York City Socialite want to hide away from the world?

• Ongoing

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

Story link:

Instagram Link-

1 Like

Hello lovely,

I would be happy to do a R4R with you!

Here`s mine if your interested:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

https://www.instagram.com/p/BziowPyFhXC/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine (which is above)

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart:
I would love to do R4R :heart:

That’s my first Limelight story!

Author: SollyRa

Title: I’ll call you mine

Genre: Romance!

Chapters: 4 (5th is coming soon!)

Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)

I’ll appreciate if you read mine❤️

Link:

And that’s my Instagram:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m sorry its’ going to be a while before I get back to you I’m doing other stories.

1 Like

Ok and that’s fine!

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested .
Story Title: Josephine

Author Name: Matilda_the_lovely

Style: INK

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 14 (fully released!)

Story Link:The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing:

Josephine

Description: Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Journey with her as she struggles to piece her life back together and find love again! Hope you like it!

For those who read it, should I release four, since I only have two more scenes or release five with four??? LET ME KNOW!

This is NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance!

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456
Instagram: @Carlitab.episode

1 Like

Release 4… I can’t wait to read what work Nico will give…

1 Like

I will, since you said so. Thank you for responding. Are you already following me on instagram?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to newest: Underrated story check it out! promote your stories here!