1 Like

Not at the moment, but I’m working on it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would like to do a R4R.

STORY: Starting All Over Again.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5731975878737920
Episodes:3 ongoing
Genre: Drama/ Romance/Comedy (some)
Description: Breakup after breakup Lace tries to start a new life. With life’s challenges thrown her way, do you think she’ll succeed? A journey of lies, deceit, love and fatalities.
CC:Not for main main characters because of overlays,etc invoved. But you can customize other characters.
cover3sharpen smallen for share
My IG is chocomuffin_episodes.
I’ll start your story now and send you screen shots that I have read them…

2 Likes

this story sounds incredible and very relatable! I’ll actually send ya live feedback for the first episode starting… Now lol:
First of all, I am LIVING for this intro!
Geez, the boyfriend is harsh. :s
I kept Brie the same. I’m liking your vision here, so I’ll just keep the story the way it is!
I love these backgrounds! You made them yourself? PASS THOSE SECRETS BOO.
AHHH this dressing game! I’m like tripping out, it’s so cool!
OMG why is Bruce wining about Lace leaving him when he treated her bad?
I love her single and awesome poster. Big mood.
AHH I’m hooked already girl! I probably wouldn’t want to marry him at this point since he’s kind of mean, but hey. I’m interested to see where this story goes from here! Great episode!

1 Like

Ahaha thank you so much.
Yes I customized those backgrounds, etc. Just got some pics in a public domain site and tweak them.
Bruce did a lot for Lace for 4 years like pay her fees, tuition,etc, They’re in college. So he feels entitled that she has to marry him because he did a lot for her. He sees marriage as repayment.
Anyways to your story now lol.
It was soooooo gooood, very long and nice.
You have awesome backgrounds as well. I love Ryder’s personality, He’s so funny I love a good humour.

Acadia so straighforward she has them going.
One thing that caught my attention though and I think you might have to change is the reference to nickelback since they are an actual real band in real life.
Not sure but I think that’s against episodes guidelines.(facnfiction)
You can read it here you’ll understand what I am talking about:

But other than that it is an awesome story and I’ll definitely be going forward with it.

1 Like

I can do a r4r if u want! Lmk

Title: Relentless LL

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

(The ink version has 50 chapters and is done)

My Insta: gabi.episode

I’m down lol I’ll do a live reaction starting now:
Awww not even five minutes in and I’m feeling emotional! Great character development here.
Wow, I love the backgrounds and the great spot directing.
Okay so I love how the relationship between the siblings is so genuine and pure. You definitely developed the characters well enough to make the reader sympathize with them. Your narration is on point, as it is not too lengthy, but still very insightful and descriptive.
You have an interesting story! It’s very original and thought provoking!
This concludes my live reaction of episode 1.

Girl, you cover is gorgeous! And I’d love to do a R4R!

Title: Motherly
Author: Drama_Club_Girl_25
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Description: Cassandra is a single mom left to raise 3 kids all by herself when her husband leaves her. Will she be able to defy the odds? Or will she crack under the weight of all her stress?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6083904828276736
Cover:

Could we do a 5x5?

Hey, it sounds like you’d be a fan of my thread, go check it out if you’d like!

Dear Lovely Readers
Thank you for reading my story… Its been a long time updating my story… I sincerely apologize if again i couldn’t read your story or I promised I will read it… Its been going through a lot in my life these months… I want to do start fresh… Please let me know for r4r… :heart:
Title: A cold bad heart
Author: Star girl
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 12 (ongoing)
Description: She is broken… He is a Player
what will happen when they cross their path with each other? C.C+ 2 love interest
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5125605786451968

Instagram - @stargirl_authorandwriter For more updates

I would like to do r4r

Hi I like to do r4r

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

If you’d be interested in a R4R :slight_smile:

Title: WHO IS THIS GUY?

Author: Monique Booth

Genre: Romance/Drama

Episodes: 4 released (more coming)

Instagram: @unapologeticallyme.myself

Description: Mandy has been going through a tough time lately. She is struggling with self-acceptance and some mental obstacles. Then there is Dean, will he complicate things even more? CC!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: WHO IS THIS GUY?

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hey boo! Sounds like a great story! If you want, I can do a live reading of your first episode like I’ve been doing for the past few people! <3 I intend to read all of it, but decided to only do live feedback for the first episode for everyone to have enough time, as I am multitasking and working on ch 6 of my story at the same time!

1 Like

That would be amazing. I would really appreciate that! Thank you so much :heart:

I’d like a read for read.

Here’s mine

I just published

Absolutly loved your story. It was so cute! Here’s some ss

1 Like

Thank you so very much!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

bump ~ still doing r4rs so don’t let this flop yet

I can do r4r with you :smile:

Here’s my story infoo!
I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI