Would anyone like to give advice?

Alright dolls, so I’m kind of having a small problem. I’m creating this background for a new story called “Before It’s over”. I think it looks alright but I feel like it’s missing something (side note: I’m also having trouble picking out a counter for it) and I would like someone else’s opinion. So any criticism or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Alrighty, that’s it thanks dolls
~Breezy

1 Like

anything that fits the theme like a white counter would fit

That’s what I was thinking, but now comes the hard part…Having to find one.

1 Like

well, it should be a white counter with blue in it and what you have on the menu

i think a black counter would also look pretty!
or even a blue counter with white chairs

2 Likes

I saw that, but it cuts off at a weird place, so I was thinking about putting two of them together by flipping it the opposite way.

1 Like

then go for it

Ohhhhhh! I didn’t think about that? I’ll test that out.

1 Like

yeah but you dont want the blue to compete with the wallpaper

Very true.

1 Like

these are facts, but if they aren’t the exact same color it will be fine, maybe just a shade darker? but i honestly think if the placing is right, it shouldn’t look like they’re competing, but idksnnaksks
i think black would look very pretty as well tho:)

1 Like

Maybe a silver counter with a similar blue in it. It would stand out from the white but not be as glaringly different from the colors already there.

1 Like

black with a blue line would work

1 Like

Thoughts?
Also anyone can use this background, just credit me, also if you want counter overlay message me!

7 Likes

Beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Thx :blush:

3 Likes

Looks better than any background I can make-

1 Like

Thx

Here’s the finished edit!

2 Likes

i think it would look cool with some tables maybe🤔

1 Like