Would anyone read a story that is fully spotlight formatted?

I’m a bit of a newbie to episode coding (not to episode itself, I have an old acc that’s been active for 3-ish years) so my latest story is in a spotlight format so that I can focus less on coding and background stuff/characters and more on the actual story.

3 Likes

i would read it, i dont mind reading spotlight style.

Hello @Rowan-Unnatural, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback on your story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I would absolutely read it (as long as it had a good plot, characters, etc. haha). Some of my favorite stories have been in Spotlight!

No

Why not?

Uh well, I’ll read it but only if it has a cool plot, description, cover & art scenes, b’cuz yes, I do judge a story from it’s coverand description and I think many others do too!

I don’t like spotlight format but there’s people that do.
I’m used to other way.

I don’t like it. It’s no realistic enough.

I’m actually writing one now in Spotlight. I love the Choices story app and I’m aiming to kind of write mine in that style as well.

I feel like if the story is well written, it’ll be tons of fun to read.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.