Would anyone read this story if I published it?

So due to the recent art update :heart_eyes:Which I am in love with :heart_eyes: I have had an idea for a story and I was wondering if anyone would read it?
(Also does it sound a tad cliche?)

Title: The Wedding Planner
Desc: It’s your best friend’s wedding in a couple of months and she’s asked you to help plan the wedding! Help her through a series of mini-games to earn points for their wedding! Will the wedding be total flop, or will it be the wedding of the year?

Please give an honest opinion :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I honestly would!!
But do some romance and drama with the MC as well:)

1 Like

Yeah I think I will! I kinda want it to be like a comedy/slice of life style story!

2 Likes

i do love mini-games!

1 Like

This sounds really interesting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
All the best to you :hugs:

1 Like

Reminds me of the flo diner game called “Wedding Dash”!
I love it!

1 Like

I would :raised_hand:

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would read it! I love stories with lots of minigames

1 Like

I think I’m gonna have the mini games affect the style of the wedding e.g

BRIDE
I’d like the bride’s maids in purple please

later on in the script…

mini game where you design the brides maids outfits

+1 points for remembering the colour
+1 for remembering the style
ect.

2 Likes

Also would it put anyone off if there wasn’t CC/limited CC because of art scenes?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Obv no girl :3

1 Like

i’m literally so excited for this story, do tell me when it’s out please :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Thanks so much! :pleading_face: I will definitely let you know! I think I’ll probably create a page to promote it so I’ll tag you when it’s out!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback on a story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.