Would doing this be against the Episode guidelines?

Hey, I’ writing a story that includes the MC going INISIDE paintings and stuff and the paintings and descriptions I want to use are of real work such as the starry night and such. Would using the names of these paintings and making similar scenes to them using overlays be going against the guidelines?

I don’t know for sure, but I would guess yes. I imagine that if you tried to upload overlays/backgrounds including famous paintings, that they’d get rejected anyway :thinking: You’d probably be better off making walmart versions of famous paintings. Like the Mona Lisa Kiki or Starry EXT. ABBEY GARDEN - DAY

2 Likes

Like… instead of Starry Night, you edit the episode background EXT. ABBEY GARDEN - DAY to be starry so that it’s a knock of version of Starry Night

1 Like

Yea, that’s what I’m talking about. I won’t use the original painting as a bg, will just use normal epi bgs and use diff overlays to make it look like the original one. Which it won’t, of course, but just to give an effect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.