Closed for R4R. (Honest readers only)

Thank you I will add you to my list. I have 2 people ahead of you. :grin:
I really like your cover

1 Like

I am so glad I did the R4R. I have been reading some amazing stories by amazing authors.

@Shanzella just finished your story.

Recommend, Recommend this story is ridiculously good. Great plot

1 Like

@ChaoticDreamz you are next. I will be reading your story soon. Can’t wait for it. So many amazing stories.

1 Like

Hi I’d love to read your story! (even though I’m scared reading horror, but it looks so interesting) I’ll send you ss as soon as I’m done! Here’s my story:

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

Thank you so so much :heart: Im so happy you enjoyed :heart_eyes:

@ChaoticDreamz finished your story.

Recommend. This story makes your heart skip a beat. It is a very touching story on a delicate subject. Must read.
Great Job. (Boobs) :grin:

@Rosina.V your story is next. Can’t wait to read. :blush:

1 Like

Great. It gets scary later on the episodes like 5 and 6.
Just the intro might be a little scary. But not that bad. I did comedy first to ease the readers but later on, it gets more intense.
Once I see your screenshot and the number of chapters you read, I will add you to my list.

1 Like

r4r?
This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 7

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

Once I see you read my story and show proof. I will put you on my list. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for the cover compliment!!:heart::heart:

Hi Maria, I really enjoyed your story, even though I was scared out my mind every time something popped up. Definitely keeping your story in my favorites!

Thank you :grin:. I will be reading your story soon. I have one person ahead of you. Looking forward it.

1 Like

@Rosina.V I have finished reading your story.

This story is worth reading. A great fantasy story. Wonderful Job!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@shewrites.episode finished reading your story.

Another great story to check out
Great Job!

You are next. I will read one chapter tonight, then the rest tomorrow. :hugs:

1 Like

@ElleC finished your story :sob::sob:

You deserved each star

Highly recommend This is one emotional story. It is so worth reading. :sob::sob::sob: Why
The author knows why I put this.

1 Like

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

I will send you screenshots soon!

1 Like