Would love some feedback for my cover art!

Judging my the cover, what is your first impressions? Is there any element that’s too distracting? What was the first thing you focused on at first sight? Much love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I sense it’s a fantasy story with a male MC…

I think in your small cover the moons clash slightly with that energy blob the character’s holding

The moons

3 Likes

Thanks love! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Judging my the cover, what is your first impressions?
A fantasy/scifi story that takes places in outer space with a male mc

Is there any element that’s too distracting?
the small one is perfect, the colours on the second one are a little to dark and distracting

What was the first thing you focused on at first sight
small one: the guy’s face and his “spell”

big one: his closed eyes and the moon

:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!!

1 Like

A fantasy sci-fi story with some double personality dude?

That kind of purple spell the boy is holding in the small one it’s way too distracting and saturated, but I think it’s because the cover is too full already, not that the lil spell there is specifically annoying. Also, in the second, the moons give me a kind of claustrophobic feel.

Still that little spell over there. While in the second I first noticed the spell on the lower hand.

1 Like

That is one cute MC :eyes:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.