Would love to read some of your stories and give feedback!

Hi everyone!

I’ve finished reading my TBR on Episode and I have a lot of free time right now, so I’d love to hear some of your stories and give feedback. I’d love to have some people promote their stories too, but here are my rules!

RULES:

• I’ll read the first chapter and tell you my thoughts on any first impressions I have and recount if there are any errors. I’ll point out any grammatical errors, or if there are any recurring problems.
  • I will give criticism on your story (you can choose whether you’d like it harsh or not!), but I will say as an author that the harsher the criticism, the better. Let me know if you’d like me to focus on anything in particular.
  • I’ll decide which stories to read. I am not into fantasy type stories and so I highly doubt I’ll enjoy reading it. This makes it hard for me to critique your story without being biased. I’d be happy for you to promote your story below though!

LAYOUT:
Please have your story layout like this. It gives me an idea of what I’m reading and makes it easier for me to get through.

• Story name
  • Story Description
  • Genre
  • Story type (Classic, Ink or Limelight)
  • Cover

Please also supply a link for your story because it’s easier to access rather than searching aimlessly on Episode.

Aura

3 Likes

If you want you can read mine and give feedback, just message me :wink:

Author Name Raven.

Title Fight Alone.

Description “Kia goes on vacation without the knowledge that her path will be crossed by the notorious Mafia gang, The Red Drivers. Can she run faster than they can chase?”

Genre Romance, Action.

Number of episodes 22 (More Coming Soon.)

Style Limelight

Link Episode Writer Portal

Thank you so much for making this thread! Message me if you’re interested in beta reading this story.

• Story name: Lady Episode: Rise of a Hero
  • Story Description: Imara gains the power to travel into Episode stories and takes on the identity of Lady Episode. Will Imara be able to use her new power to save her sister?
  • Genre: Action (more specifically, superhero origin story)
  • Story type: Limelight
  • Cover:

Heyyy Beautiful, if you’re interested in Horror genre, this story is for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story title: Macabre: The Game
Description: You are one of the contestants on a reality game show organized in a haunted palace which is known for many mysterious deaths. Will you beat death and win the game?
Male MC<3
Genre: Horror
Type: Limelight
Link:

Cover:

Enjoy reading, gorgeous! :face_holding_back_tears::heart:

1 Like

Feel free to give mine a read if you’re interested. :smiling_face:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ (historical) romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

2 Likes

Hi Aura! Thank you so much for this :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Title Death on the Beach
Author JAR Output ERROR
Genre Mystery/Comedy
Type Limelight
Episodes 5 (ongoing)

Description A group of friends find a dead body on the beach. The suspicious death turns into a murder inquiry, friends become suspects and family drive the MC to therapy. Can you solve the mystery?

iPad compatible. Featured on Hidden Gems shelf, January 2023.

I have previews on Instagram.

Link to story.

Hi. Thank you for this thread.Here’s my story below to read and you can give me some feedback please:

• Story name: Super Wolf Girl
  • Story Description: After Terronica becomes a hero for a night, she becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero. Will she be able to live up to her new role and protect the town from evil foes?
  • Genre: Action
  • Story type (Classic, Ink or Limelight) : Limelight
  • Cover:
    Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hiii, thank you so much for this! I would love if you could check out my story :cupid:
Title: Beyond Life
Description: A glitch in the system causes two strangers to realize that the world isn’t what they thought it was. Together, they try to discover the truth, and what’s real.
Genre: Sci-Fi / Romance
Story type: Limelight
Cover:

Link: Beyond Life link :flying_saucer:

1 Like

STORY: Streamer Heartbreak

GENRE: Drama

No Gem choices.

Description: When Casper catches feelings for his moderator, what will happen when her dark secrets unfold?

EPISODES: 3 (ongoing)

EXTRA INFO: Male MC, LL,CC

Episode Style: Limelight

COVER:

Link to Story: Episode Writer Portal

Would love the feedback Thank you!

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

1 Like