Would love to read your stories!

I have no stories to read so I’d love to read some of you guys’ I will give my honest opinion and ofc I cant read them all rn bc I only have 3 passes skslks

5 Likes

Hi! I would love it if you could check out my story :blush:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Can you send me a review when you finish? :blush:

Okay so I got halfway through the first chapter and I really like The use of narration so far. Personally i love when a story is narrated well with no errors, Although in some scenes characters where popping up out of nowhere maybe you could put them in beforehand? But overall Really good imma finish it!!

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:
Yes I’m still working on perfecting it, but thank you for telling me :blush:

Go for it!
Confessions of a Female Jock
By QueenIvy
Rom-Com

Hey i will check it out :heart:

I like the stoyline and how long the episodes are not to mention the diversity and the cover art!! Side note ; Requel’s style is so cute skskks

Hi check out my story: :smile:
Title: Mi Princesa Hermosa
Author: Ash.Epi
Genre: Rom-Com
Summary: Victoria Capaldi has always wanted to live a normal life, but, when she runs away to New York, she learns how to fit in, and love.

Here is a link to it:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4646661780471808

Sure!

1 Like

Bahahha the end had me dead ANYWAYS the use of spot directing and change of outfits is really good! I sense drama when she moves to New York

Oh, I learned how to do outfit options and stuff like that in the later episodes. I also started using spot directing as well. I tried to tell people that I was VERY new in my ending and that it will get better

Thank you so much!

@_Shi_Shi The episodes also get much longer, I just needed to write the first 3 semi-short :heart:

Got it! Im defiently favourting

1 Like

Are you still taking stories? If so here is mine
Alone Till There Was You
Romance
Summer is a single mom who believes life’s looking up for her but what happens when the guy she thought she could trust the most lied to her?
Alone_tell_there_was_you_posterThumb_GIOB3UndK4

Hi,

I would like it if you could read my first Episode story Swan - Pursuit of Justice.

Swan%20Cover

I spent a very long time creating it as I had to recreate some of the backgrounds myself (using Episode Backgrounds provided on the platform) and perfecting the directing.

Title: Swan - Pursuit of Justice
Author: Katya Azzopardi (katyazz)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 13 (Ongoing - if you guys like it I will publish Season 2)
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Action)
Description: A widowed Billionaire. A Teacher with a mission. An unlikely match. United by tragedy, divided by secrets, haunted by the past. The truth breaks them. Justice is their only hope .
Character Customisation: No (The story requires “photos” on the backgrounds)
Choices: Yes

Here’s the trailer for this story:

Swan - Pursuit of Justice Trailer an Episode Story by Katya Azzopardi

You can read the story here:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4571672954929152

Hope you like it! Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. I’m currently also working on some Art Scenes.

Hi i can c u have a list of stories so i dont mind if u cant read mine, but i would love if u could check it out whenever u’d like… and if u do, could u pls send me a little review of what u think…

Here it is
title: Under his illusion
Genre: Dark Romance
Description: After Jane runs away from home, she has hope of starting a new life when she meets Damon Black, dark and mysterious. But the journey gets tough when her past starts to follow her…
Cover photo:

Thanks for this thread, here’s my story if you’re interested!! :two_hearts:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover: