Would there be any demand for custom filters?

I recently played around with the filter feature and it’s really a pain in the butt to learn and make look good lol but I think I’ve figured it out. I feel like filters and colors are really important to set the mood of a story told visually, and the current filters don’t have much variety. Would people be interested in a drive similar to overlay drives but for filters? I don’t know if most people would bother with filters but if anyone thinks it would be a good resource for writers then I would like to make one.

4 Likes

I would love that! I only use the filters that are already there cause I don’t know how to use them. So a drive for this would be lovely and I think I’m not only one out there! :relaxed: :sparkles:

1 Like

That would be super neat!

1 Like

I think that would be a good idea. I’ve been struggling to create the perfect filters for my work, haha.

1 Like

Yay! I’m working on getting it set up right now, I’ll post a link when it’s finished! I hope people will like it and find it useful :heart:

3 Likes

I’ve set everything up! I currently only have 3, but I’m definitely planning to make more!
You can find the link on my Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dory.epy/?hl=en

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing!

That’s great!! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.