Would these outfits appropriate?

Are these outfits appropriate for her, or does all of her skin have to be covered?

1 Like

That looks ok to me. :+1:

1 Like

It’s fine. It matters what type of Head wearer she is supposed to be. Is she just a Hijabi women?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Then it’s alright. It’s a nice outfit.

2 Likes

First ones not exactly ok. Because by right she must be covered from head to toe. Its the pants which im refering. Try for a longer pants. You can also put in socks if you like :grin::grin: The second picture is alright for the pants.

The clothes for both pictures are ok… but if more correct its suppose to be up to her wrists :grin::+1:. But i dont think Epiosde has much if we are refering to blouses though… you can try jackets or dresses or see if they have long to wrists covered tops/blouses etc.

4 Likes

I mean, the pants are up to somewhat below knee length. It’s night be open but you can still see it is. There is some Muslim that do wear so and it’s still modest since it’s still not much exposure to the legs. I think the pants are fine. But you are right, maybe a different pair would be better but I feel the original one is fine.

Oh well okies hahaha. Oh because I like follow the books haha and dont look at others :sweat_smile::joy::grin:…the belly button to knee length is the aurat…or modesty area for the guys … the females are the entire body for modesty thats why. But overall because since its Episode you outfits are alright @RENEE_T :grin::grin:

2 Likes

It matters what type of denomination of Islam I guess because some prescribe we cover the whole body and some jaw limits to the length covered. Or if she is in a Muslim dominant place like in some Arab countries that make them. It matters by the condition.

@RENEE_T What denomination of Islam is she is?

I would change the pants for the first one or add leggings underneath it because the hole at the calf.

1 Like

If you want I got one here you can used as one of the characters outfits :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!