Would this be copyrighted?

I’m thinking about making a story about like daughter of Lucifer ( not the tv series ) which is like the daughter of the devil but I would want to use some of the names like from the show, like maze and Amenadiel, I don’t know if those are like made up names for the show or Greek gods and whatever’s names so would that be copywrite? Just using the names?

2 Likes

i literally just finished season 5 part 1 then i saw this lol

I think it may get copywrited if you use mazikeen but i think the other names are greek or bible used. I would search it up or just wait for others to answer coz honestly i have no idea i’m sorry :joy::sob:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

those two names are unfortunately not from bible stories, they are made up to use in the show(or rather comic the show is base on)

I would very much recommend making original names. there is Michael and Gabriel, the arc angels. there is also Lilith, Adams first wife, whom Lucifer seduced, or something

2 Likes

https://www.quora.com/Which-biblical-figures-are-Mazikeen-and-Amenadiel-from-the-show-Lucifer-based-on

Maze/Mazikeen and Amenadiel are created for the comics and later on show

1 Like

So it wouldn’t be!

I would be, since those names are created for the comics/show

1 Like

Oh okay

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.