Would this be okay? (Art?)

I really don’t know where to put this :sweat_smile:

but i was on :sparkles: Pixabay :sparkles: and started seeing more art… such as these…

whats pixabay?

"Stunning free images & royalty free stock

Pixabay is a vibrant community of creatives, sharing copyright free images, videos and music. All contents are released under the Pixabay License, which makes them safe to use without asking for permission or giving credit to the artist - even for commercial purposes."

and many more beautiful pieces.
I was thinking “could people (including myself) use these as covers if they fit our character details?”

I went to there page in the “about me” section and most of them had nothing in that area or said something similar to “I’m glad you like my art”

I’m positive sometimes people take other peoples work on pixabay (normally not with art but, with the more art i’m seeing I wouldn’t be surprised)
So what do u think?
Is it fair?
Do it or don’t?
Credit?

idk tell me what u think

4 Likes
2 Likes

The official Pixabay licence says that any picture under their licence is free for commercial usage with no requirement for attribution! So, I guess just check if that’s the licence on the image and you’re good.

It would probably be, like, nice/considerate if you credited the artist, but I don’t think you have to.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like