Would this be okay to add in my story?

In my story, the mc’s friend comes out as trans and they want to throw a surprise party for her in show of support (not a huge party). I’ve been watching Bretman Rock’s reality show on mtv and for his cousin/assistant Miss K, they throw them a gender reveal party but with a twist because they wanted them to feel accepted. Would this be okay? Or will it be seen as offensive?

4 Likes

I feel like that would be a great story

1 Like

Well plot twist

1 Like

I mean, I think it might depend on the person. Are they the type to like parties for that sort of thing or maybe they are more closed off with it. I mean some are really out there with being trans but at the same time that can be very dangerous. I would ask some trans people in the community, @/hibiscusgravy and @/Hellchaser might be willing to help you. But I can’t be certain to get a better response I would put your problem in the title more so people can see what you are having a problem with. I don’t think this will attract people because they won’t know what it is about without reading it.

3 Likes

how can i edit my title?

1 Like

2 Likes

Ooh, yes, that’d be really cute!
But as @/bakedpotato said, it depends on the kind of person they are.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.