Would this go against the guidelines?

Ok so. I was on Instagram and I noticed @Caitoriri made a post saying that sge was stopping writing on Episode. I’m guessing it was because of the guidelines but anyway-

I’m thinking of writing two stories but I’m not sure if they’d go against the guidelines! So I’d like some help or a pitch :persevere:thanks.

Stories I wanna write

I wanna write a zombie story but I’m not sure if this would go against the guidelines… like because of the fighting the zombies part, the part where some people are killed by the zombies and on and on.

Also i wanna write an FBI sorta story. Where a group solve crimes across the city and stuff. But idk if that’d go against the guidelines because of the guns (police ya know-) and the crimes as well. Like murder and all that.

I really need someone to straighten this out for me :see_no_evil:

the fbi story shouldn’t go against the guidelines. guns are allowed, just not on covers. solving murders and crimes is all well and good, just don’t show the act happening in detail (don’t show someone murdering another person). you can have a dead body on the screen (im pretty sure - correct me if im wrong) but you can’t have multiple dead bodies.

for the zombie story, it seems fine to write it but you just need to monitor how detailed you get.

1 Like

Thanks! And what do you mean by detailed in zombie story. Like it wouldn’t be like I’d explain someone being eaten by a walker-

yeah, like going too detailed into violence and stuff.

No graphic / explicit / detailed descriptions of rape / assault / murder / torture / violence / gore / etc. This includes (but is not limited to): heavy or excessive use of blood or weapons or scars, use of dead bodies or body parts
No depiction of torture or parental abuse on screen

I don’t believe this would go against the new guidelines. This is a mystery/FBI story which is a literal genre on the shelf. Your story should be fine as long as your don’t describe certain scenes like blood, gore and murder.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.