Would this idea make a good story?

So I had this idea for a book and I thought it might possibly make a good Episode story, what do you guys think? Here it is:

A young man wakes up in a forest with no memory of who he is (he can remember how to do things but not who his family are). He is found by a girl and her father who were out hunting, they take him back to their farm and help him as best as they can. Then, without warning he gets flashes of memories, almost like a jigsaw in his head and he goes on a journey to try and figure out who he is.

I see it as a sort of Eragon/Lord of the Rings crossover in terms of the fact that there will be magic and adventure.

All opinions welcome :slight_smile: xx

6 Likes

Yes It would make a great story…
Love the idea btw

1 Like

Oh thank you so much, I’m currently working on my Double Life entry and revamping one of my older stories so it might be a while before this idea comes to fruition :smiley:

1 Like

Tag me when you publish…I would like to read it!!

I will if I remember :slight_smile:

Otherwise, my instagram is @episode.sarahg1 and I put updates on there.

1 Like

hey!! i love this idea, as it’s different and very interesting! i think it would make a great story if it’s well-written and directed. i would love to read if you decide to write it :))

2 Likes

hii! i honestly love this idea! (and i’m not really a fan of adventure stories so that says a lot :joy:) i would definitely read this!! :))

2 Likes

Thank you @episode.myra and @writtenby.syd I’m hoping to be able to start on in the next couple of months as I have other stuff going on and I’m going on holiday next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

of course! i hope u enjoy ur holiday btw :))

1 Like

Thanks, its only Blackpool so I’m not going abroad or anything, but it’s supposed to be nice weather and we’ve booked to go to the zoo there one day which I’m looking forward to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.