Would you be interested in a COVER GIVEAWAY?

Hello everyone,

I was thinking of making a giveaway for a free COVER.
I was wondering if anyone of you would be interested.
Please respond here and if we get at least 50 people I will make the Giveaway as soon as possible :pray:

Thanks to anyone who will respond :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

TAGS:
@Akira_new-writer737, @Izzie_Silver, @Minimayday, @Bonswayout, @SpookySherry, @Jeni.Creates,
@zara3, @QueenMilii, @molly247,@Jenaco, @AnaliyahWrites, @marwaa, @Jess2112 @Youngbl00d, @hollywood.episode, @melaniesmall, @Noone_epi, @Theebee2004 @auwoowa @Vanessa_epi.sode, @Cami_epy, @BabyBluesGotTheBlues @ParisAroha, @Lar.episode, @ItsLily, @SpookySherry, @Killerfrost and @Clevertimes @Turtle_Cat @ItsTerra @versearrow @epi.verve @Episode.george @secrets.epi @Jany @Forever1201 @Frey @reema2 @MayC @RandomRainbowLily @shesxkenzie @Weird0 @Sinful_Peches @clara.hx @N_Olivia
@molly247 @Jayl @keiji @QueenMilii @Izzie_Silver @Gushlee @Jany @Coco7 @DivCp @melaniesmall @CoconutIceCream @Bridi @blackmeow20 @BluMoon @ItsTerra @_haruka @PerplexedJam @Frey @Cami_epy @SpookySherry @DigiKat @CD_Erugo @hanna_epi @Noone_epi @nicollil @TheParisLover @AnnSza @SASB @Sammiee @LiyahxWrites @mariesok @fenixxx @Celestial_Night @BlueSnowflake09 @Roy @GennieG @Lar.episode @LemonProductions @ArtisticWaffle @itzznevaeh6 @ciciliano @Frey @QueenMilii @Diabuttan

12 Likes

I am interested :slight_smile:

I’m interested!

i´d totally join :sparkling_heart:

Thanks for the tag, but im too busy to join
:((

1 Like

thanks for the tag but i’m not really looking for a cover. you could host one tho!

1 Like

No problem thank you for your response :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the response if you knew anyone interested please tag them I’m new here I don’t now how to find people :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the tag :sparkles: but I’m not writing stories, so…

YASSSSS I will join the giveaway!

I’m interested :slight_smile:

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I’m interested!

I would but I’m very busy with requests

Hey love! Thank you sm for the tag but i think I may pass bcz I’m not writing any story… So sorry love :pleading_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

I’m interested :hugs:

Thanks for the tag, but i won’t be able to join cause I’m way too busy, :heart:

Thanks for the tag I’m interested <3

Could I be removed from the tag lists? All these notifications from the art section are getting unbearable for me :sweat_smile:

I’m in! :partying_face: