Would You Be Interested? Opinion

Edit: Outline Below

Would you be interested in a social media page for your character? I actually made one for my character when I first started writing, but I lost it until someone else requested it, so I made a new one! I have an outline and I just need a few things from you and I can make it! I don’t want to waste my time making a thread and have nobody order, so I’m making this thread instead to see if anyone would be interested. I have Epigram (homepage, individual posts + profile), EpiBook (profile), and EpiTube (homepage, profile, and individual videos), I might consider doing a custom one for a different platform, but that depends on the complexity.

I’m not posting the outlines because I’m afraid someone’s going to steal it or something, so…

Would you be interested?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Idk

0 voters

Poll closed, shop opened! (see latest post)

I’m not saying who I made the request for, but if they want to show it, that’s fine by me. You know who you are! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Bump!

Thanks for doing this! Bump!! :clap::heartpulse:

2 Likes

If I get 6 yesses, I’ll open it!

1 Like

Ok! My poll reached 6 yesses, so I’ll open it soon! Here’s a sneak peek at the outline. Of course, I can play with fonts, but this one just has my default font:
(Outline removed, shop opened! See latest post for link.)

4 Likes

:clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the thread!!

1 Like

Who wants to be tagged when I open? :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

5 Likes

Id like to be tagged

1 Like

I want you to tag me too!!!

1 Like

So cool! :heartpulse: