Would you be interested to read this story?

So, I am writing a story called “The Most Cliche Story Ever”. It’s a comedy It’s a funny parody of all those typical cliche stories like Pregnant by the___, vampire love, student-teacher relationship, bad boy relationship, wolf love, mystery cliches (idk if there is but I want to put a mystery in the story), the devil romance, typical mean popular girls, nerd with a makeover (the MC is not the nerd, she is a new girl), and chosen one types (not sure if it is cliche but it might be xD). By the way, CC is available but you won’t be able to name your MC cause it’s a surprise lol :wink: Would you be interested in reading this?

2 Likes

Yes as long at it’s funny. :joy:

1 Like

i’d read it! :joy::heart:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, you’ll be shooked when you know the MC name lol :wink: Hint: it’s a disgusting name lol

2 Likes

Yeah, sure :wink:

1 Like

I think I know what you are doing right now sksksksksksk. But I ain’t saying it hehehehe

Yepzaz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yesss!! :kissing_heart:

Also, you should add a bunch of spelling mistakes on purpose to piss off the readers. :wink:

1 Like

Bahaha, I put weird words lol. Like Blobishagan hehe.

Lmao that word :joy:

Tell me when the story comes out. I’ve literally been waiting for something like this.

1 Like

Lol ofc, I’ll tag you. It might take some time lol.

1 Like

@lvqbrl, @EpisodeShadow, @anon71852408, and @anon54207210, would you like to be tagged as well when the story comes out?

3 Likes

Ok

1 Like

yes pleasee

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Surezaz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.