Would you be okay with an author adding early access to the very last chapter only?

• Yes, that’s fine.
  • No, it’s annoying.

0 voters

I released the second last chapter of my story on Friday night, and I’m planning to release the final chapter tomorrow. I haven’t used early access the entire time, but I kind of want to see if adding it affects anything…

Let me know how you would feel about this!

1 Like

The thing is that it is the finale. If this was an earlier chapter I think it would be ok but for the last episode making people wait a week will p*ss them off especially if it had never been in that story before. From a reader perspective is that knowing that others have read the ending but you have to wait is really annoying. It is like when someone you know watches the show you guys watch together before you since you can’t for some reason. It will turn people away but it is your choice at the end of the day, just know it won’t be favoured. Congrats on finishing your story tho. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

From a reader perspective is that knowing that others have read the ending but you have to wait is really annoying. It is like when someone you know watches the show you guys watch together before you since you can’t for some reason.

That’s true, I didn’t think about it like that! I agree with you actually, thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

And thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.