Would You Click This?

Hey everyone! I’ve just finished my description and cover and I don’t know if this represents the story right, Idk. I would love if you would give me a few of your opinions!
Thank you!!

Description

Devastated after her twin is kidnapped, Em receives a note from a mysterious J, leading her on a mission only to get tangled in something far more dangerous than she bargained for.

Cover

clue

1 Like

It’s a really good description n I love the cover who made it? x

3 Likes

@TyLo from Pretzel Art Shop! And Thank you for your opinion!

1 Like

I really like your description, although I would try to separate it in sentences - that’s just my personal opinion.

And I really like the cover! It’s amazing!

Good luck with your story :rose:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

The cover looks amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: but as @SilverRose mentioned, just seperate the description into two sentences. But other than that, sounds amazing.

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how I can put it into 2 sentences, where would I put the period? But anyways thank you so much for your opinion!! :smile::grin:

How about this?
“Em, devastated over her twin’s kidnapping, receives a mysterious note from “J”. She’s led on a mission that is far more dangerous than she bargained for.”

1 Like

Thank you, I like that better!

Anytime!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.