Would you give my story a chance?❤️

Author : Marcie

Candy Hearts

Friends since childhood, you guys end up stopping talking to each other. Until Senior year, both of you received a gift on Valentine’s day that made you fall in love again.

6 Likes

I definitely would read your story, although I am much older. I don’t mind to go back into high school. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Yes. It’s out. I’m working on more episodes.

Hey, guys I just publish episode 4! Soon there will be more! Also, I’m going to start reading your guys’ stories!

5 Likes

I’m reading The Fairy Secret. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

That’s my story, The Fairy Secret if you would like to read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
R4R if you would like :blush:

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 18 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

Hi thank you for this 🫶🏽.

Title: Deathly Wish
Author: Ryder
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 16 but more to come
Description: After a tragic death, her curse was triggered making her the first and last of her kind. Will she learn to accept her mate or end up killing him for her own gain?
Uses a point system to determine ending/unlock certain scenes, No CC, & uses custom poses

Cover done by @heart.creates

Thank you so much for this thread!

Title: Crimes and Love (LL)
Genre: Romance
About: You’re a famous singer who meets mafia capo Charlie Glaviano. Will this work or is it too risky to be together? Well, what happens when your ex comes back with a memory machine…?

There’s one love interest and full CC for the MC and love interest + one opportunity to customize the MC’s brother and aunt

The link to my story is here: Episode Writer Portal

I hope you guys read and enjoy my story!
Instagram: @episode.kaiaa

Sure! I’m free this whole weekend! So, I’m going to read it! :heart:

No problem! I’m going to read it! :heart:

1 Like

I’m going to read it!:heart:I’m also going to follow you​:heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this, here’s my story. I’m open for R4R!

Published Episodes: 4

Link:

Title: Guardians Of The Triskelion (LL)
About: Getting into Blue - Ray Academy without your wolf wasn’t easy and uncovering the decades old secrets isn’t about to get any easier. CC, Choice Matter, LL.

There’s one love interest and full CC for the love interest and Limited CC for the MC
[/quote]
I hope you enjoy the story.
Link:- Episode Writer Portal
IG:- kim__swann

Thank you so much for this thread.
**Story name: ** The stories of Mahabharata
Author : Mikasa & Panda
Story style: LL
Description: The struggle for power between 2 groups stirred up the greatest wars of all times. With Lord Krishna as ally, can the Pandavas win against their own race or will they submit to defeat?
What to expect?
War, Romance, Betrayal, Religion, Oaths, Envy, Power play, plot twists

Limited CC
Choices
Art scenes

Link

Cover

I’m up for r4r as well

thank you!! I will follow back